Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many are blackpilled and would be in my apocalypse group?

How many would be in my group. It will be filled with excellent CHOices and EneRgizing activities

• Yes

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Neutral

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Interesting. I wonder how fine most people will be in an upcoming societal collapse given that they have families to look after.

Why not? I’ve got nothing to lose anyway :feelsjuice:

I'll bring my glock-19 and about 300 rounds of ammo.

2021cel posting a definitely not bait thread suggesting users here join his "incel" death cult and engage in highly illegal activities

View attachment 487886
:fuk: eh of course this would happen. Sigh the competition strikes again:fuk:
:fuk: I like it better when your not against me like the whole world is. I need to get off this site and just schizomaxxx:fuk: this time everyone will join me and not be against me :feelsLSD:

Jeffrey dean morgan smug

I´vee read the three compendiums of the walking death, which one is your favorite one?

Daily reminder that if you reject the regimen it is unbased and cucked. The world did this to you. When the world is vulernable durning the collaspe you must fight back. Maybe blkprespill is right about half of this forum being half of foids. Shit is fucked

can you go be a federal agent somewhere else faggot?
Im just a worker for some dead end wage job in a publix. I just genuinely hate society and wish I can bash people's in Because thinking about it feels good. :feelsrope::cryfeels:

ugly people can't win