Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many books like these have you read and did it help your mind?

diedlonely

diedlonely

UK Wizardcel
★★
IMG 0357
Someone suggest I read books to morph my mind from current state of self loathing about my looks.

View attachment 819952
Someone suggest I read books to morph my mind from current state of self loathing about my looks.
Quite a few of them and I can assure you that the only thing they do is give you a temporary high and that's why people are addicted to them just like drugs

Cope and waste of time. Instead of spending hours reading these self-help books, read a brief summary online. You will get the gist of what it is about and not waste your time.

Cope and waste of time. Instead of spending hours reading these self-help books, read a brief summary online. You will get the gist of what it is about and not waste your time.
Thanks, it's either that or read a page a day. Your suggestion seems like the better choice though.

Quite a few of them and I can assure you that the only thing they do is give you a temporary high and that's why people are addicted to them just like drugs
That's kind of what the person said as well "the after effect" he called it. To me those books just seem gimmicky.

the only thing they do is give you a temporary high and that's why people are addicted to them just like drugs
Cope and waste of time.
Pretty much this. The only self-help book you need is The Ego and Its Own. I doubt it will help with inceldom, but it will give you a less self-flagellating and more laid back view of life. Step 2 is immediately buying a Glock 19.

806ea5dbe333832defe8d803362161de906f0283

Pretty much this. The only self-help book you need is The Ego and Its Own. I doubt it will help with inceldom, but it will give you a less self-flagellating and more laid back view of life. Step 2 is immediately buying a Glock 19.

View attachment 820007
Thanks for the suggestion, not allowed firearms in tea n crumpet land