Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many calories do you eat a day?

How many calories do you eat a day?

• Total voters
Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
I haven’t eaten a calorie in years, the blackpill is the only sustenance I have

jfl if you think more than 2100 calories is bloatmaxxed. not everyone here is fucking 5'3 120 lbs goblin

Attachments

• ГАНТЕЛЯ.png
    ГАНТЕЛЯ.png
    81.9 KB · Views: 1
sorry mister turk but i like laughs

3500 calories for bulking

idk idc
I eat when I'm hungry

I dunno cuz I don't count, but I eat like a few hundred grams of snacks 6 days a week on average, so prolly a lot.

2100-2500
But I go to the gym daily so I'm not a fat-ass.

just so you know calorie counts are very innaccurate, up to 25%, unless you eat processed food which you shouldn't be doing in the first place

I need to cut out sweets, I am genuinely addicted to sugar now. My caloric intake, excluding sweets, is rather low. Perhaps a pizza and some donuts every friday as a treat, instead of eating sweets every day.
How's your starvemaxxing going on? How much do you weigh now? After refeed yesterday I am 83kg now which is pretty good considering I was 88 a week ago.

That's quite a loss, congrats! I am a little under 76kg as of right now. I have eaten copious amounts of sugary sweets over the last two days which isn't exactly congruent with my long-term goals - but in the short term, I am not super bothered. As long as I can kick my sugar addiction I will be on the path to success. It was much easier getting from 93kg to 80kg as I just had to lose the muscle and fat. Now the real work and commitment has to be had if I want to be sub 70kg at my height.
yeah the lower bf% you are the harder it is
also you can still eat sugary stuff and be in a deficit just make some low cal high protein stuff, search YouTube there are plenty of dessert recipes like this

View: https://youtu.be/-VRsAiJ0hG0

make em in big batches and treat yourself some every night (just make sure to be in a daily deficit)
coffee also helps a LOT it's like a cheat code hunger suppressant

Depends on what I’m doing.
Gym days I’ll go up to 2-3k
Non gym days under 1k

I don't count my calories, but probably 3000 something? Since I gymcel (which makes me naturally have a bigger appetite).

Last edited:
When did this forum turn into some teenage eating disorder forum does it look like I count my calories

Around 2700 a day

idk but it's not enough