Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Currycels how do you cope with being born with brown or black skin in a country where fair skin is the standard

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Fair skin is not a standard here, its an exceptional phenotype in most of the time. Northie poojeet scums like to cope with aryan invasion theory but it is doubtful if even someone came from outside and most likely most population of India and Pakistan have been inhabiting this region for many millenias and are an indigenous people with mix pool of genes. This is how the avg north indian looks like . see below
Screenshot 2024 03 31 143357

When you think white, you think of a Nordic blonde, when you think Brown you think of us. We're the epitome of being brown. That's how we roll in.

Fair skin is not a standard here, its an exceptional phenotype in most of the time. Northie poojeet scums like to cope with aryan invasion theory but it is doubtful if even someone came from outside and most likely most population of India and Pakistan have been inhabiting this region for many millenias and are an indigenous people with mix pool of genes. This is how the avg north indian looks like . see below
View attachment 1110327
Hello Saar

It's not about north or south man, it's about being far regardless of geography, I see avg fair skin guys get girls easily just by skin colour, I've seen this since my birth
View attachment 1110327

View attachment 1110327
The north of North, pahadis (near Himalayas) like Haryanvi, Punjabis are white as snow

When you think white, you think of a Nordic blonde, when you think Brown you think of us. We're the epitome of being brown. That's how we roll in.
I don't think anyone called fair skinned Indians brown, they are called fair

The north of North, pahadis (near Himalayas) like Haryanvi, Punjabis are white as snow
CURB YOUR DELUSION #1 I am posting below a pic of proper Kashmiri males, who have an unfound stereotypes of being closest to some imaginary Aryan race or whatever, they are more pahadis then even your so called pahadis of haryana, punjab, himachal, see and tell me which one of them do you think looks like white????? they dont even look like Iranians at best .........Punjab and Haryana consists of Jat population which has skin variance of brown to dark brown and as i said some exceptions may have wheatish complexion but not white, meanwhile Himachalis are migrated from North india and they are not white at all, as i said exceptions does not equal to causation , so there are one two guys who may have a wheatish yellow complexion or in some rare cases maybe like Iranian complexion. Nothing more
Screenshot 2024 03 31 144845

@anandkonda
Luckily I don't suffer with this. I am really fair but I am of midget height 5'4 barely :feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Skin color is not that relevant as height. With height you can over come dark skin failo but you can't other way around.

CURB YOUR DELUSION #1 I am posting below a pic of proper Kashmiri males, who have an unfound stereotypes of being closest to some imaginary Aryan race or whatever, they are more pahadis then even your so called pahadis of haryana, punjab, himachal, see and tell me which one of them do you think looks like white????? they dont even look like Iranians at best .........Punjab and Haryana consists of Jat population which has skin variance of brown to dark brown and as i said some exceptions may have wheatish complexion but not white, meanwhile Himachalis are migrated from North india and they are not white at all, as i said exceptions does not equal to causation , so there are one two guys who may have a wheatish yellow complexion or in some rare cases maybe like Iranian complexion. Nothing more
View attachment 1110338
You are South Indian like me?

View attachment 1110338
This skin is still liked more than brown

Luckily I don't suffer with this. I am really fair but I am of midget height 5'4 barely :feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Skin color is not that relevant as height. With height you can over come dark skin failo but you can't other way around.
Height doesn't matter in India
Color and face matters, my 5'4 friend in high school was the most popular among girls because he is a marwadi

Color and face matters, my 5'4 friend in high school was the most popular among girls
I got bullied by girls in my school and cried everyday coming back come :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:. It's really triggering thinking about those memories

Height doesn't matter in India
Color and face matters, my 5'4 friend in high school was the most popular among girls because he is a marwadi
Apparently this depends on place also. In Hyderabad height is relevant.

Apparently this depends on place also. In Hyderabad height is relevant.
Bro your avg Indian is 5'7
Do you know???? Only 1% of Indians are 6ft??? Height absolutely doesn't matter unless you are 5'2. Women are 5'1 themselves

You are South Indian like me?
Nah I am north indian, that too close to Himalayan northie only, thats why I find it more ludicrous when naive northie pajeets go on making unfound assumptions and delusional white theory, where i know the ground reality that not even kashmiris have anywhere closer to white phenotype. I am myself a wheatish complexion but not delusional tbh :feelswhat:

Do you know???? Only 1% of Indians are 6ft??? Height absolutely doesn't matter unless you are 5'2. Women are 5'1 themselves
Don't deny my experience bro. I suffered a lot. People pushed and hit me randomly as a "joke" for being the shortest in the class. All the girls laughed at me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Nah I am north indian, that too close to Himalayan northie only, thats why I find it more ludicrous when naive northie pajeets go on making unfound assumptions and delusional white theory, where i know the ground reality that not even kashmiris have anywhere closer to white phenotype. I am myself a wheatish complexion but not delusional tbh :feelswhat:
Thanks for being BASED. First Northie I have seen that is rational

Don't deny my experience bro. I suffered a lot. People pushed and hit me randomly as a "joke" for being the shortest in the class. All the girls laughed at me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Sorry bidda
Shaminchai :incel: nannu

I'm ugly and 166cm so no skin colour will save me

maybe if they are in europe or NA, they probably get mogged to death

Thanks for being BASED. First Northie I have seen that is rational
The great north indian aryan cope is crazy mang, the amount of delsusional northards spewing aryan theory is crazy, meanwhile they be looking like legit nigger gook, i have firsthand experience of how much "aryan" people here are, 90% or more have dark skin, its only that many females tho have a wheatish complexion in Punjab, Haryana , himachal. Truth is truth, I dont have to try to be extra rational to say what i see on objective basis everyday .

The great north indian aryan cope is crazy mang, the amount of delsusional northards spewing aryan theory is crazy, meanwhile they be looking like legit nigger gook, i have firsthand experience of how much "aryan" people here are, 90% or more have dark skin, its only that many females tho have a wheatish complexion in Punjab, Haryana , himachal. Truth is truth, I dont have to try to be extra rational to say what i see on objective basis everyday .
But actually northies dont like the theory of Aryan invasion theory since they hate the fact that their culture and history actually didn’t originate from them but it was given to them by the fair skin central asian aryans who invaded them .So basically if u go and search up in social media ,u can see countless Hindu nationalists constantly denying that Aryan invasion theory is a false theory created by British imperialists to impose inferiority complex in Indians.While the opposite is true tho.

Last edited:
But actually northies dont like the theory of Aryan invasion theory since they hate the fact that their culture and history actually didn’t originate from them but it was given to them by the fair skin central asian aryans who invaded them .So basically if u go and search up in social media ,u can see countless Hindu nationalists constantly denying that Aryan invasion theory is a false theory created by British imperialists to impose inferiority complex in Indians.While the opposite is true tho.
It is true Aryan Invasion theory doesn't even have iota of evidence, as its name goes , its a theory, a hypothesis by researchers to explain why some words were similar in Sanskrit and Latin , the researchers were Victorian era racists who wanted to believe that Sanskrit language was given by white skin race . Its completely ludicrous and contradicts the Vedas itself. First of all wtf is an Aryan race???? The Vedas mention explicitly that all population living between the Brahmavarta ( ancient name of middle India , between Saraswati and Ganga, river) were known as people of good conduct or Aryas and only land fit for vedic sacrifice and prayers was the land where the blackbuck species of deers freely roamed the plains ( this deer is found only in India ),so its conclusive that Aryan is not a race at all, meanwhile the Vedic texts themselves have described the other groups of people who live in western areas, in mountains and across the sea as barbarians who don't follow Vedic laws and knowns as Mlecchas with whom we should not mingle. The Vedic people also had few explicit laws which were found among only the Indian sub continent like always wearing clothes and never being completely naked during bathing, sleeping, eating or doing anything, meanwhile it can be seen that most cultures outside indian sub continent bathe nude only and also taking bath everytime you go to poop . Now tell me who is that fool who will purposely slander their ancestors and ancestral homeland?? The Vedic people must have wrote favourably about the Central asian culture then if they really were invaders. There is high amount of central asian dna found among Afghanis, Iranis and Kashmiris which vedic texts describe as barbarian people, and also vedic people doesn't wear stitched clothes, which was first prevalent among central.asians only. There are many things people have taken at face value and believe blindly even in scientific fields just because " white people" said it ". But even the reverse can be true that is in some form Vedic people intermingled with central Asians and in turn many cultural aspects of Vedic laws and dieties were imported to west .

It is true Aryan Invasion theory doesn't even have iota of evidence, as its name goes , its a theory, a hypothesis by researchers to explain why some words were similar in Sanskrit and Latin , the researchers were Victorian era racists who wanted to believe that Sanskrit language was given by white skin race . Its completely ludicrous and contradicts the Vedas itself. First of all wtf is an Aryan race???? The Vedas mention explicitly that all population living between the Brahmavarta ( ancient name of middle India , between Saraswati and Ganga, river) were known as people of good conduct or Aryas and only land fit for vedic sacrifice and prayers was the land where the blackbuck species of deers freely roamed the plains ( this deer is found only in India ),so its conclusive that Aryan is not a race at all, meanwhile the Vedic texts themselves have described the other groups of people who live in western areas, in mountains and across the sea as barbarians who don't follow Vedic laws and knowns as Mlecchas with whom we should not mingle. The Vedic people also had few explicit laws which were found among only the Indian sub continent like always wearing clothes and never being completely naked during bathing, sleeping, eating or doing anything, meanwhile it can be seen that most cultures outside indian sub continent bathe nude only and also taking bath everytime you go to poop . Now tell me who is that fool who will purposely slander their ancestors and ancestral homeland?? The Vedic people must have wrote favourably about the Central asian culture then if they really were invaders. There is high amount of central asian dna found among Afghanis, Iranis and Kashmiris which vedic texts describe as barbarian people, and also vedic people doesn't wear stitched clothes, which was first prevalent among central.asians only. There are many things people have taken at face value and believe blindly even in scientific fields just because " white people" said it ". But even the reverse can be true that is in some form Vedic people intermingled with central Asians and in turn many cultural aspects of Vedic laws and dieties were imported to west .

Depends on who. Some Norths want it to be true because they what to claim they are Aryan and shit, other don't like you said.

Some South Indians commies want it to be true so that they can claim hinduism is a foreign religion from Invader Aryans.

Most Reject it from what I have seen though. This theory isn't considered valid by western academics though

i simply live with pain