Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many dms do you guys get (femcel asks)

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I'm so sad, I only get 50 dms per day, my friend @latinocelhispanicel gets 100 dms I heard. Why don't men love me

How many dms did you guys get ?
@kay' ? @Dusk ?

I get 500,000,000 a day all from ugly incels :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I get sad when a 6ft manlet asks me out, it makes me think " am I that ugly, this is what I can pull?" Heartbreaking :cryfeels:

Im so sorry you re going through this. I get over 300 but i dont reply to any if that makes you feel better
That does make me feel ok
We are into this together

Tehee my life is like the song why am i always hit on by the boys i never like i can always see them coming from the left or from the right

I had to turn off notifications because too many misogynist incels keep asking me to go on a date.

I had to turn off notifications because too many misogynist incels keep asking me to go on a date.
Never allow them

Everyone patiently wait for the right one
Cheers

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
This is unironically what happens. A lot of their posts are like this. They often have to preface their posts with something like ''and no, I'm not answering to random DMs''.

There really is no such thing as a femcel. They're just mad they didn't get chad. They are not happy with chadlites or HTNs.

man, so many I hate these creepy moids aksing me out!

I wish I wasn't so lonely

am I right, sister? @Simba

man, so many I hate these creepy moids aksing me out!

I wish I wasn't so lonely

am I right, sister? @Simba
They think they have a chance with me
Tee hee

Everyday I get 100 dms from short ugly men with bad personalities :foidSoy::feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back