Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i hate short guys. ALL OF THEM ARE FAGGOTS

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I posted a question in a German forum about why young & short men feel so much rejection in their love life. Then someone wrote that he is only 5'2'' (159cm) and still has sex.
Then I asked him how old he is and his girlfriend? Then he tells me that he is gay and has a boyfriend.
I was so freaked out, then he told me ''hahaha I have sex and you don't''. That fucking son of a bitch, that faggot. Little men are all faggots. there are only exceptions like me. and we suffer a lot.

Some but not majority

Imagine bragging about being a sodomite faggot. Nothing to brag about.

Some but not majority
Yeah, it's not all short guys. Most short guys are shortcels and rot in loneliness. It's just the ones that brag are the only ones normies permit to share their feelings.

Imagine bragging about being a sodomite faggot. Nothing to brag about.
I may be Incel, I may be autistic, I may have a shit attention span, I may suffer from substance abuse, my race may be dying, I may have a NW3, I may have acne scarring, I may have a shit eye-area, I may be depressed, I may be racist, I may be a misogynist, I may be an outcast, but all of these are infinitely better than stooping to the low that faggotry is. Frankly, faggots & troons deserve every bit of hate they receive(and more); if someone pushed a faggot or troon to rope I would just laugh so hard.

5D9D8DEA 180D 4158 B21F 3D8184B2131B

I may be Incel, I may be autistic, I may have a shit attention span, I may suffer from substance abuse, my race may be dying, I may have a NW3, I may have acne scarring, I may have a shit eye-area, I may be depressed, I may be racist, I may be a misogynist, I may be an outcast, but all of these are infinitely better than stooping to the low that faggotry is. Frankly, faggots & troons deserve every bit of hate they receive(and more); if someone pushed a faggot or troon to rope I would just laugh so hard.
Based.

"um, at least i get fucked in the ass by some gay nigger and you dont! I'm clearly better than you" :feelskek:

Bragging about getting fucked in the ass. :^)

Weird ass flex, how are you gonna brag about getting shit on another man’s dick :feelskek: :feelskek: .

Then I asked him how old he is and his girlfriend? Then he tells me that he is gay and has a boyfriend.
I was so freaked out, then he told me ''hahaha I have sex and you don't''.
:lul:

I posted a question in a German forum about why young & short men feel so much rejection in their love life. Then someone wrote that he is only 5'2'' (159cm) and still has sex.
I was so freaked out, then he told me ''hahaha I have sex and you don't''. That fucking son of a bitch, that faggot. Little men are all faggots. there are only exceptions like me. and we suffer a lot.
STDs:

Last edited: