Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many friends have you ever had?

NeverBeenFine

NeverBeenFine

Greycel
Thb through my entire life I had like 4

My tallfag poorshit "friend" cucked me :reeeeee:

3 max, two of which were in middle school

like 4 maby, 25 years living on this earth

3 or 4 I guess. I never managed to make new friends after I dropped out of highschool

unless we count online friends, then @AAAAAAAAAAAcel, @deeptroat, @ScornedStoic, @Gyros_Pretcel, @turbocuckcel_7000 aka the chatgang (or at least the most active part thereof) :feelsgah: some other users here too, but I only included these with whom I talk every day (or almost every day), nuttin personnel

4-5. And all ethnic. Atleast ethnics are nice to me

2 Whites abandoned me tho, which is fine. Don't care for cumskins anyway

Many but I failed to adapt into a lower status position within the circle and I also moved away from my hometown. 3 Russians, 6 Germans, 1 Chinese, 1 Maroccian, 1 from DomRep,1 Turk, 1 Slav and now I have only my former Korean roommate

Last edited:
Around 5-6 in high school
3-4 in college
2-3 new ones in wagslave
3 in middle school
Around 3-4 in my neighbourhood
2-3 in junior high

I can count them all in one hand.
Hahaha
The "real ones" that is.

I can get along with people well enough on a day to day basis. But friends that I actually kept throughout the years, just 1.

unless we count online friends, then @AAAAAAAAAAAcel, @deeptroat, @ScornedStoic, @Gyros_Pretcel, @turbocuckcel_7000 aka the chatgang (or at least the most active part thereof) :feelsgah: some other users here too, but I only included these with whom I talk every day (or almost every day), nuttin personnel
:feelsaww:

Friends and acquaintances in my whole life probably around 30, some of them dead since then

Last edited:
I had one friend who lived beside me and I have 3 people in primary school who I could call friends and 0 in secondary/ high school. 0 in college and 0 now.