Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal (Serious) It's Always Just Better To Stay Home Than Go Out

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★
Going out by yourself is ok. But today I had to go out with my sister and her friend. Yes her friend is hot and a noodlewhore. Basically this entire day I was reminded how boring and miserable my life is. I want to drink something strong so bad because I feel sad. I'm not going to though bc I quit drinking. If I ever have to do some shit like that again I'll act like I'm sick and just stay home. Holy shit my life is a fucking joke.

should have rizzed that noddlehoe

should have rizzed that noddlehoe
She's a whore. And sounded like she already had a lineup of chads and simps in her roster so I'll have to pass

still think about a fatass white foid i saw in a mall 10-15 years ago. tight pants huge ass.

still think about a fatass white foid i saw in a mall 10-15 years ago. tight pants huge ass.
I still think about a foid with a fatass in my highschool about 10 years ago

who forced you to go with them ?

Holy shit my life is a fucking joke.
That's how I feel every time I wake up. We do nothing productive, and some cope all day until the day comes when we finally drop dead. It's a brutal life for Sub-Five men. Hell, it's probably more like Sub-Eight men nowadays with all the expectations and entitlement that comes from women. The most brutal part is knowing that your looksmatch is having a better time, a better life than you ever have, currently are, or ever will.

This is life in 2024. We thought it would be better than before. We were wrong. So very, very wrong.

Normies are pure misery to be around when you're unattractive. Socialization is a pure looks contest and I'm always playing with low odds. It's all so tiresome.

That's how I feel every time I wake up. We do nothing productive, and some cope all day until the day comes when we finally drop dead. It's a brutal life for Sub-Five men. Hell, it's probably more like Sub-Eight men nowadays with all the expectations and entitlement that comes from women. The most brutal part is knowing that your looksmatch is having a better time, a better life than you ever have, currently are, or ever will.

This is life in 2024. We thought it would be better than before. We were wrong. So very, very wrong.
Reading this just made me so angry and sad at the same time

You can't get hurt or lifemogged in your room.