Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how many fucking times is this useless slag going to keep resurfacing before she fucks off for good?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
" those filthy incels won't leave me alone wtf did I do? teehee" continues to bully and gaslight us on that putrid hate sub. I will repeat. DELETE YOUR REDDIT ACCOUNT AND DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT US AGAIN! don't fucking bitch about getting stung by wasps when you keep poking the hornets nest you useless fatherfucking cunt.

Can you stop posting about your oneitis for one second. This is just sad bro

She put on a front: said thanks for my comment then deleted it the next morning.

Her and clara need to fuck off and leave innocent men alone.

It must suck that your only hobby is bullying incels.

Don’t they have some guys to fuck and steal money off of?

She put on a front: said thanks for my comment then deleted it the next morning.

Her and clara need to fuck off and leave innocent men alone.
Clara is so ugly man jfl

Clara is so ugly man jfl
I recently had a clan wars in coc and one of the enemies was named clara. only thing I can think off whenever you say clara

I just know clara doesn’t use wet wipes or goes back over with a wet piece of toilet paper.

Just give an attention whore more attention theory

Clara if you were a man,you would be browsing this forum you worthless fat toilet.Just be grateful that you were born as a privileged femoid and shut your mouth you acne filled puss leaking orangutan looking toilet.
My 80 year old grandpa has better hairline than you you balding bitch:feelskek:

Last edited:
Imagine being an average looking white woman and wasting your time picking on incels, insanely more pathetic than being a incel posting here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back