Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This girl is only 13 and look how she is dressed and the way she poses to the camera

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Repeat after me, DEGENERATION STARTS AT YOUNG AGE.

I got so triggered when I saw this on some discord that one dude invited me to,

image.jpg
image.jpg
unknown.png

Cy2eTOREQDGxVAlYhh2sAA.png

Now I am no "pedo" but come now this girl is ready for the cock and she is probably already fucking 16-21 year old chads and the way she exposes herself and wants attention just triggers me.. "lemme expose my bra and cleavage as well as my ass and body, teehee I am 13 btw". At that age I started playing DotA2 and go outside with few fake friends once in a while, watching youtube every now and then, got into metal at that age.. I was just a basic child who didn't need any sexual needs but now look at this shit in 2018.. This 13 year olds slut is getting all cucks and kids horny in that discord by doing something SEXUAL.. Now I don't know if the problem is just in the west or the parenting, probably in society as well..

13 year olds.. poses as a slut on discord to cucks and kids, probably has shit tons of social medias so double the attention and messages she gets per day. Have you ever tried larping as a female on discord? I have and random fucking people message me out of nowhere so she must get messages too. She likes the attention, she craves it like every fucking femoid.

Now I want to say something to cucks because I know you will be reading this.. "muuh those clothes are more comfortable ! It's her choice what to wear".. Why the fuck do I not just take off my top off and walk around? I mean that would be "comfortable"(idk how) for me and maybe my body would halo me but it's such a shame to do that, why I don't just take my dick out? That would be more comfortable... Why the fuck do girls have to wear "bras-shirts" like that rather than simple t shirts, I can't see any fucking difference which one is anymore comfortable.. What does the t shirt gets stuck into your fucking armpit or some shit? How is wearing a simple t shirt is not comfortable? How about a skirt.. a long cutie skirt, why short one? How is it any more fucking comfortable when it's the opposite? I wouldn't be comfortable walking around just with some t shirt wrapped around my dick..

I recommend you watching this video
Jordan VERY WELL explains the REAL reasons why girls wear make up, wear slutty clothes.. etc.. to exaggerate sexual attractviness.. So WHY THE FUCK DO 13 YEAR OLDS NEED TO DO THAT? Who the fuck is sexualizing women, is it us? No it's themselves, parents and the fucking cucked society that allows this.

Thanks for reading 'till the end, I was very triggered so I just thought I would let it all out :3

Last edited:
thats brooke from r9k. shes legal brah

Suifuel tbh, to see that chad gets prime young pussy while I just LDAR all summer. Being texascel doesn't help much either, should just rope tbh

Looks like an alien from all that airbrushing and fakeup.

new-claims-sexual-abuse-by-paedophile-bbc-star-jimmy-savile-emerge.jpg

Seriously, I agree.
Not so long ago, only a few 13yo were sexual actives.
Now it look like a majority, they start very early.
Where are the parents ?
Mommy is too busy to try to relive her youth...
Meanwhile...
... Daddy is... playing his Nintendo Switch.

tbhtbh

women dress like this and cry when they are raped, why?

Repeat after me, DEGENERATION STARTS AT YOUNG AGE.

I got so triggered when I saw this on some discord that one dude invited me to,

image.jpg
image.jpg
unknown.png

Cy2eTOREQDGxVAlYhh2sAA.png

Now I am no "pedo" but come now this girl is ready for the cock and she is probably already fucking 16-21 year old chads and the way she exposes herself and wants attention just triggers me.. "lemme expose my bra and cleavage as well as my ass and body, teehee I am 13 btw". At that age I started playing DotA2 and go outside with few fake friends once in a while, watching youtube every now and then, got into metal at that age.. I was just a basic child who didn't need any sexual needs but now look at this shit in 2018.. This 13 year olds slut is getting all cucks and kids horny in that discord by doing something SEXUAL.. Now I don't know if the problem is just in the west or the parenting, probably in society as well..

13 year olds.. poses as a slut on discord to cucks and kids, probably has shit tons of social medias so double the attention and messages she gets per day. Have you ever tried larping as a female on discord? I have and random fucking people message me out of nowhere so she must get messages too. She likes the attention, she craves it like every fucking femoid.

Now I want to say something to cucks because I know you will be reading this.. "muuh those clothes are more comfortable ! It's her choice what to wear".. Why the fuck do I not just take off my top off and walk around? I mean that would be "comfortable"(idk how) for me and maybe my body would halo me but it's such a shame to do that, why I don't just take my dick out? That would be more comfortable... Why the fuck do girls have to wear "bras-shirts" like that rather than simple t shirts, I can't see any fucking difference which one is anymore comfortable.. What does the t shirt gets stuck into your fucking armpit or some shit? How is wearing a simple t shirt is not comfortable? How about a skirt.. a long cutie skirt, why short one? How is it any more fucking comfortable when it's the opposite? I wouldn't be comfortable walking around just with some t shirt wrapped around my dick..

I recommend you watching this video
Jordan VERY WELL explains the REAL reasons why girls wear make up, wear slutty clothes.. etc.. to exaggerate sexual attractviness.. So WHY THE FUCK DO 13 YEAR OLDS NEED TO DO THAT? Who the fuck is sexualizing women, is it us? No it's themselves, parents and the fucking cucked society that allows this.

Thanks for reading 'till the end, I was very triggered so I just thought I would let it all out :3

All of r9k is orbiting this roastie for some reason.
Sure she is qt, but fuck, they need to get a grip and stop being cucks.

r9k used to be great, then it was raided by normies and not long after all the quality greentext stories disappeared.

Women mature way faster than dudes. It’s not a pedo thing if you want to fuck them...

Women mature way faster than dudes. It’s not a pedo thing if you want to fuck them...
te truth is that most women with the communication asscend early, but they remain like big children all their lives
they mature in sexuality and body thats it
they have no accountability
no resposibility
are spoiled shits
are so opressed bc uh mah feelings
need daddy to do it for them, and look for a badboy if he does
cant lern

All of r9k is orbiting this roastie for some reason.
Sure she is qt, but fuck, they need to get a grip and stop being cucks.

r9k used to be great, then it was raided by normies and not long after all the quality greentext stories disappeared.
I thought @doktordoom 's post was a kek post but holy fucking shit.. She actually gets orbited there? just fucking LOL @ THAT attention whoring at the age of fucking 13 just fucking LOL.. I can't.. Fucking ARGH

te truth is that most women with the communication asscend early, but they remain like big children all their lives
they mature in sexuality and body thats it
they have no accountability
no resposibility
are spoiled shits
are so opressed bc uh mah feelings
need daddy to do it for them, and look for a badboy if he does
cant lern
This. JFL at the “not mentally mature” argument.

she 13 I'm 13

Disgusting halfbreed

I thought @doktordoom 's post was a kek post but holy fucking shit.. She actually gets orbited there? just fucking LOL @ THAT attention whoring at the age of fucking 13 just fucking LOL.. I can't.. Fucking ARGH
She isn't 13, but yeah there were hundreds of posts on r9k about her, mods started purging them (luckily)

She isn't 13, but yeah there were hundreds of posts on r9k about her, mods started purging them (luckily)
Sorry but I've to know. How old is she?

Sorry but I've to know. How old is she?
I'd assume that she is over the age of 18, as she is 6' tall (IIRC) and 4chan has a rule requiring users to be over 18 to use it.

I'd assume that she is over the age of 18, as she is 6' tall (IIRC) and 4chan has a rule requiring users to be over 18 to use it.
those stats made her so unattractive now

She is marked as under 18 in discord roles tbhtbh

Regardless of the age of this specific THOT, the point stands true. Any parent, or teacher can tell you, girls start wearing clothes that show their butt around that age, as they begin to realize the power they have over the boys. Anyone who denies that is a bold faced liar.

She is marked as under 18 in discord roles tbhtbh
She definitely isn't 13, she doesn't look it and if she is 6' at 13 she must be some kind of fucking mutant.

13 years old femoid control men of all ages with the power of her vagina. Life on tutorial mode

bro r9k is so cucked they even talk about her in non-brooke threads. i haven't check r9k but last time i was there there was a near max reply brooke thread was up

She definitely isn't 13, she doesn't look it and if she is 6' at 13 she must be some kind of fucking mutant.
Looks 13 here

Attachments

• 1530556839269.png
    1530556839269.png
    272.1 KB · Views: 135
he fixed it tbhtbh

Looks 13 here
Yeah, she looks pretty youngish, but that's mainly because her mouth is slightly open which makes her lips seem larger and face seem smaller.

Nuke it into outer space.

It's normal to be attracted to hot adolescents. Females have virtually complete secondary sexual characteristics at 14.5 years old on average, +/- two years. It's normal to be strongly attracted to girls ranging from 12.5 to 16.5 year olds, depending on their individual development. Society lied to you regarding matters of sex, the common folk wisdom in relation to the matter is scientifically inaccurate and preposterous. The Sex Cult is essentially a 20th century religious establishment, they are not to any extent whatsoever held in high regard by legitimate scientists. However, their social dominance masks this substantially, as they are able to control the media, politicians, and so forth, to a substantial extent.

Last edited:
Imagine this 13 year old having standards. "Must be 6'6 feet tall, +18 years old, and Chad. TeeHee"