Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many gymcels are there here

J

jackhanma

Officer
★★
aside from sneir and the dude with the guts avi

If yes, what is your reason for working out?
For me I like just framemogging normfags.

I do it for fun and not to be a fat fuck. That's it really.

I don't go to the gym. But have muscular legs anyways.

Because of all the solitude walks. Not even joking

No gym for your face and autism. I also have pretty bad genetics so it's kinda pointless. My brother went to the gym alot for many years and he didn't end up that big, he got frame mogged alot, framecels in my family. The only good genetics i have are height i guess but in northern europe 6'2 is average. I get heightmogged by zoomers daily.

I did it for 2 years diligently. Never made it in normal BMI despite taking protein and creatine supplements.

I am poor and often get sick, so I stopped. Lost all my gains in just a few months.

I was gymcel last year for strength but quit because of my SHIT hip genetic. I am going to start again whenever my home gym equipment arrives, I will just be training for fun & to keep in shape now.

I did it for 2 years diligently. Never made it in normal BMI despite taking protein and creatine supplements.

I am poor and often get sick, so I stopped. Lost all my gains in just a few months.
bmi doesnt really mean shit. according to bmi I am obese despite being only like 20% bf :feelskek:

Built a gym at home, fuck real gyms full of women accusing me of looking at them

Built a gym at home, fuck real gyms full of women accusing me of looking at them
I cant explain it but seeing a fat ass white girl in yoga shorts irl is just so much better than throught a screen, I get some eye candy while I lift :feelsohh:

I cant explain it but seeing a fat ass white girl in yoga shorts irl is just so much better than throught a screen, I get some eye candy while I lift :feelsohh:
Yeah watch women you will never have great

bmi doesnt really mean shit. according to bmi I am obese despite being only like 20% bf :feelskek:
You must have more muscle mass and bone density.

I am 48-49(105 lb) kg rn. Highest I was able to get was 63 kg (138 lb) which is still low for my height(5'9).

I started less than 2 months ago so I don't know if it counts.

I did it because of getting attacked by someone teenage brats and wanting to protect myself if it ever happen again and also to prepare for acts of aggression on foids (in minesweeper)