Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many men do you think they had sex with during their trip?

Fuck.
Even the first 2 seconds were unbearable.
Sorry OP could not watch.

I never went on a vacation.

not uno secondo

They said they got invited to go on a yacht at some point, it was probably in exchange for letting some rich Arab oil baby and his friends gangbang them.

At the risk that they might see this reply and decide to track me down because of me making them out to be less whorish than they see themselves, I'd say it probably was less than 10 for each of them.

With that out of the way...

Jfl. With women it's always either "Greece, Italy, & France", or some other combination of Mediterranean countries. It's never something like "Romania, Bulgaria & Moldova", or "Albania, Montenegro & Serbia":feelshaha:. Quite a coincidence, isn't it:feelskek:? Funny how women always only visit places where they can meet traditionally attractive, wealthy guys. Almost like they had certain motives for visiting those places, and only a few places, none of them a poor shithole with unattractive guys, satisified their criteria...

Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif

At the risk that they might see this reply and decide to track me down because of me making them out to be less whorish than they see themselves, I'd say it probably was less than 10 for each of them.

With that out of the way...

Jfl. With women it's always either "Greece, Italy, & France", or some other combination of Mediterranean countries. It's never something like "Romania, Bulgaria & Moldova", or "Albania, Montenegro & Serbia":feelshaha:. Quite a coincidence, isn't it:feelskek:? Funny how women always only visit places where they can meet traditionally attractive, wealthy guys. Almost like they had certain motives for visiting those places, and only a few places, none of them a poor shithole with unattractive guys, satisified their criteria...

Female_Sex_Tourism_Map.gif

Who the fuck is going to Indonesia for sex tourism

Dnw but foids will be foids

Who the fuck is going to Indonesia for sex tourism
Sex tourism is always old widow grannies
I watched a documentary about female sex tourism and the ones that go to SEA and Africa are always old as fuck and leverage their money for men.

Sex tourism is always old widow grannies
I watched a documentary about female sex tourism and the ones that go to SEA and Africa are always old as fuck and leverage their money for men.
And 5'2 shitskin jungle gooks are the best they can do?

And 5'2 shitskin jungle gooks are the best they can do?
It often seems that for women, sex tourism is spontaneous and ‘in the heat of the moment’ rather than being carefully planned and orchestrated.

It seems to be that many female sex tourists are single, wealthy, older white women. Many are divorced or have a history of unhappy relationships, and desire romance and attention.

These women travel abroad and know they can behave in a way they just wouldn’t at home.

Often they are solo tourists, able to let their inhibitions go once away from the ties of every day life. They seem to come from Western countries such as Germany, the Netherlands and Italy as well as the UK.
Old women are more realistic about their prospects and worth. They don’t feel worthy of normal relationships and live in obscurity abroad.

They are also worshipped for their race, so yes, horny sex-starved ethnics are preferred.

do people really find these broads fuckable? i mean come on, i'm volcel but i know what is beautiful and what is a hellspawn.

do people really find these broads fuckable? i mean come on, i'm volcel but i know what is beautiful and what is a hellspawn.
Faces aren’t that good but I’ll fuck that body

About 7-8 men, and with each other of course

"Do you think women only go on trips for Chads, sweaty inkwell? This is why you are small dick incel" :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: