Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many messages does it take to use the search function?

Losing-twenties

Losing-twenties

Greycel
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want to search for based posts and make my shitty days a bit better, but it doesn't let me :fuk: I posted 25 times already

Only the feds or IT wants to search stuff and dig the past to find good nuggets of Inceldom to show their reddit friends. :feelswhat:

100k posts so not many have the privilege of using the search function.

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I just want to search for based posts and make my shitty days a bit better, but it doesn't let me :fuk: I posted 25 times already
How would you know there is a search bar if you haven't been here before?

just out of curiosity, what would you type in the search bar for that? :feelswhat::feelswhat:
i'd look for more posts by based incels, or type concepts usually brought up by high IQ incels, such as "go 3R" or "I hate w0men" :feelsthink:

infiltrator + another postmaxxer. great, just what the forum needs.

i'd look for more posts by based incels, or type concepts usually brought up by high IQ incels, such as "go 3R" or "I hate w0men" :feelsthink:
My favorite one is "w*men". Censoring the "o" is so fucking funny for whatever reason. Maybe I'm just retarded.

@iamsubhuman @DepressedFreak

cope

I can search already

did you manage to search?