Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many % of males are at least redpilled today?

Title

• Total voters
10000000000001%

0,000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

almost everyone since almost every guy nowadays is going to or was going to the gym

I'd say between 20 or 30 but i have no fucking idea

Less than 10. No one in North Korea or China has probably heard the term.

Depends. Most normshits are into nigger culture like rap and rap songs are generally redpilled. But they're too dumb to realize what they're consuming is redpill content. They think calling foids hoes and talking about game is just how niggers communicate, it has nothing to do with redpill, PUA etc that's only for white inkwells :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I personally don't think it would be that high, judging from posts online anyway lol. A lot of really weak men who think they can get with a foid if they just give her enough compliments on her appearance and show no masculinity whatsoever because 'feminism matters', etc. Just pathetic

Nobody knows about this shit in India!

A lot of men are :redpill:, without knowing what the :redpill: is.

Redpill = bluepill.

Redpill = bluepill.
Exactly, the redpill is just a different version of the bluepill. They are equally cucked in their own ways. The redpill is not a “half-step” towards the blackpill.