Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you actually tried/drink soy-milk?

How many of you actually tried/drink soy-milk?

• Total voters
Never drank that crap, is it looks like i want some tities, OP?

lmfao i remember about half a year ago i didnt know about soy milk and my mom replacd the cow milk with soy milk and i still drunk it.

I had to drink soy milk till like middle school since I was allergic to dairy. Stopped in high school then switched to almond milk after I found out about the soyboy thing.

Cucc

I had to drink soy milk till like middle school since I was allergic to dairy. Stopped in high school then switched to almond milk after I found out about the soyboy thing.
I see. How was soy-milk as compared to normal milk?

I see. How was soy-milk as compared to normal milk?
It doesn't taste that bad, it's pretty sweet. It's got a pretty bad after taste though, which makes sense since it's plant-based.

I've had my share. Plant milk is healthier than dairy no doubt. But taste wise I don't mind it. Has a unique earthy taste and a little thinner than milk in consistency.

i tried it once when i was a kid as a chocolate milk. was nasty.

It doesn't taste that bad, it's pretty sweet. It's got a pretty bad after taste though, which makes sense since it's plant-based.
I see. Is it better or worse compared to cow's milk?

I dom't drink soy substitute shit.
But I do drink nearly a galon of cow milk. Why would that be a bad thing?
Today everything has a lot of sugar, so better avoid sodas.

:feelstrash: all this soyboy talk

my mom used to buy soy milk all the time when I was younger. over4me

Tried it a few times. It tastes good, but too sweet. It actualy tastes a lot like human milk.

I tried regular soy milk and it was pretty bad. I tried chocolate soy milk when I was in Thailand and it was ok, though only because chocolate flavoring simply made it more palatable.

I've also tried almond milk, which was downright awful.

Real dairy milk is superior in every way. From what I understand, most people who drink soy milk (at least in the west) don't even particularly like the taste compared to real dairy, they just drink it as a vegan substitute.

I have never drank soy milk and am very proud of it.

I used to place soy sauce on some of my food, until I realized that soy makes you a cucked beta fag.

I never tried it before finding out what it does. But after knowing that it turns you to a beta cuck I tried it in the name of science. I wanted to see what would be the immediate effects of having a glassful. I instantly regretted it. Now my mouth is permanently opened at a perfect 90 degree angle and my tits rival Jonah Hill's during his prime.

I drink it reguarly.

The meme has spread pseudo science

I always thought it tasted horrible

I only drink it because its healthier

When I was a teenager, my mom used to buy occasional chocolate soy milk. She eventually stopped because of the whole transgenic soy craze. It was good tbh, but am not sure of what feminizing effects it may have had or not on me. Also, for some God forsaken reason, cooking soy oil is the most popular type of oil on my country and my family always buys it. Hopefully soy oil won't be so bad when it comes to the soyboy issue.

I actually made a thread a while ago about whether soy actually raises estrogen levels. Didn't get enough attention tho.

4 soyboys as of this comment.

Tried it before, it tasted meh

My mom used to buy a carton of soy milk from time-to-time, and it wasn't that bad. I tried almond milk and found it to be better.

Tried it about a year ago when I found out I was allergic to cow milk, but apparently I am also allergic to almonds and also soy so no soy milk for me either. Basically I am allergic to almost everything so my best chance is just to LARP

Tried it about a year ago when I found out I was allergic to cow milk, but apparently I am also allergic to almonds and also soy so no soy milk for me either. Basically I am allergic to almost everything so my best chance is just to LARP
Have you tried Ricemilk?

never and I don't want to kek :feelsahh:

Have you tried Ricemilk?
No I actually haven´t, I have never seen it either, but I don´t think I am allergic to rice but I am not sure

Never went vegan but I became a vegetarian for almost 2 years just to impress a women.
That was before the blackpill obviously, can't believe I was such a cuck.