Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you are ex-IT users?

How many of you are ex-IT users?

• Still a IT user (Mods ban these fakecels ASAP)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

ILM, #BelieveAllIncels, #IncelToo, #StopIncelAbuse
★★★★
I hope IT never gets banned. I found .Is through IT ironically enough

That's like asking the reverse or something.

I've seen some "former incels" denounced incels, as far as that goes.

How did you realise that you belong here? You must've been ditched Bluepillism due to some reasons.

I discovered incel content by lurking it in 2018

How did you realise that you belong here? You must've been ditched Bluepillism due to some reasons.
I'm 5'3, stupid chin, weak, and poor. Riddled with disease. I used to browse IT everyday because mocking le evil inklers made me feel good. (Im going to get a lot of hate for this, ik) Finally, I was the one doing the mocking. Not the one being mocked. I know exactly why ITcels spend so much time on us, because once upon a time, I was one of them, too.

I lurked on .is for half a year. The more I lurked, I became more and more blackpilled. I realized, hey these incels are right. I could relate to them more than the average ITcel. Despite taking bluepilled advice and improving my personality and "touching grass", I was still lonely and depressed. (Unlike some "cels" here, I actually tired approaching girls)

I hope IT stays up and brings more incels to this forum. IT is doing us a favor funnily enough.

I'm 5'3, stupid chin, weak, and poor. Riddled with disease. I used to browse IT everyday because mocking le evil inklers made me feel good. (Im going to get a lot of hate for this, ik) Finally, I was the one doing the mocking. Not the one being mocked. I know exactly why ITcels spend so much time on us, because once upon a time, I was one of them, too.

I lurked on .is for half a year. The more I lurked, I became more and more blackpilled. I realized, hey these incels are right. I could relate to them more than the average ITcel. Despite taking bluepilled advice and improving my personality and "touching grass", I was still lonely and depressed. (Unlike some "cels" here, I actually tired approaching girls)

I hope IT stays up and brings more incels to this forum. IT is doing us a favor funnily enough.
interesting...