Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how many of you are standardscels?

would you ascend with a girl with little to no attractive features?

• Total voters
subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
would you ascend with a girl who has almost nothing attractive about her if she was super into you? or would you hold off and see if you can be hypergamous and get a staceylite or becky?

report anyone who votes for no. you cannot decline pussy and claim your involuntarily celibate:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

would you ascend with a girl who has almost nothing attractive about her if she was super into you? or would you hold off and see if you can be hypergamous and get a staceylite or becky?

yes, but most women are extremely boring, it's almost impossible to fall in love just by their "personalities" (At least in my case) they are boring as fuck, but also deceitful in many ways,

If you said no: volcel :banhammer:

If you want to stick your dick in anything why not the blender?! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I got rejected by a girl I looked better then

I wonder how many of you would suddenly be volcel, if a morbidly obese physically deformed foid with a tumour covering her face said she liked you.

Normie 5/10 that mogs us is probably already married to her but still. :feelsclown:

Everyone is standardcel to some extent

The plainer the better in my opinion. Less chance of her cheating on me with chad maybe later because chad won’t be interested. Maybe.

I've asked out fat women and hoodrats before. Still no luck.

report anyone who votes for no. you cannot decline pussy and claim your involuntarily celibate:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If you said no: volcel :banhammer:
So you would gymmax, careermax, money max, and NTmax for an ugly woman you have zero sexual attraction for and has a high likelihood of cucking you? :feelsugh: Fucking shameless gynocentric cucks.

Volcel if you wouldn't. I'd rather be unhappy with an ugly toilet than suicidal alone. :cryfeels::blackpill:

So you would gymmax, careermax, money max, and NTmax for an ugly woman you have zero sexual attraction for and has a high likelihood of cucking you? :feelsugh: Fucking shameless gynocentric cucks.
View attachment 600698

"Don't be a landwhale", man that standard is antiquated. As landwhales are becoming more common it's not uncommon to see Chad's and especially Chadlite's with them. :feelswhat:

Remember that once Chad dates down all toilets' standards go up.

If she had no STDs and wasn't morbidly obese, sure.

better incel than settle for garbage

If you're already incel after trying with ugly girls for 27 years, what's another 10-20 years to find someone you have at least a modicum of attraction to. At this point, I'd rather just wait for someone I'm into. No grannies or landwhales for me, please

would you ascend with a girl who has almost nothing attractive about her if she was super into you?
Not even a question for me but she doesn't exist.
Wanting someone who gives a shit about you, might count as having "high standards" though. :feelscry:

Last edited:
The pussy has to be attached to something that resembles a human female otherwise you might as well just fuck a fleshlight

I only dislike fat women.I would date single mothers and whores who had 100 dicks in them,that's how low i can go.