Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you believe in climate change?

Do you believe in climate change?

• Total voters
Nate Higgers

Nate Higgers

I'ma ball 'til the day I fall
★★★★★
And please elaborate why in the replies :feelsstudy:

There's scientific evidence to prove it, so yes

Very nice ayanokoji pfp

Alot of data to Prove, and overall climate is getting hotter and extremely cold. Experienced it myself and my parents also told how climate was different when they were young.

climate change yes, caused by us no. natural occurrence that no amount of taxation or rules will fix

Only low iq retards believe this propaganda bullshit

Very nice ayanokoji pfp
Thanks
Alot of data to Prove, and overall climate is getting hotter and extremely cold. Experienced it myself and my parents also told how climate was different when they were young.
They used to call it global warming, I think they changed the term because it sounds a lot less threatening and more controllable

IMO it's real and it's going to be extremely brutal, millions of shitskins will die in the festering heat as the global South essentially becomes inhabitable and they will 100% try to flood the West where there'll be machine gun towers gunning them down as they try to ride in on boats. Just imagine Curryland, a billion curry bugs dying in the heat and being massacred as they try to escape north. Sad shit, man. :dafuckfeels:

climate change yes, caused by us no. natural occurrence that no amount of taxation or rules will fix
What about CO2 emissions caused by us? surely that contributes to climate change

I don't care if it's real but I hope it is so europeans all turn into niggers cuz it'll be so hot there. that would be funny

What about CO2 emissions caused by us? surely that contributes to climate change
don't think its as much as they want us to believe. earth and solar system goes in cycles we can't stop nor control it.
scientists are also saying the entire system is warming, we are not responsible for that.
all the rich idiot alarmist also have done fuck all. not one has given up a yacht, jet or mansion but then want to bitch at me for using heat or ac. they can go fuck themselves

Last edited:
A load of bs of course. Only prices are changing (going up). Also hair (thinning). Nothing ever happens.

IMO it's real and it's going to be extremely brutal, millions of shitskins will die in the festering heat as the global South essentially becomes inhabitable and they will 100% try to flood the West where there'll be machine gun towers gunning them down as they try to ride in on boats. Just imagine Curryland, a billion curry bugs dying in the heat and being massacred as they try to escape north. Sad shit, man. :dafuckfeels:
Whites are cucked just post a couple of pictures of baby curries crying and they'll let in a billion into europe

Last edited:
@DarkStarDown @wereq @hierophant @PersonalityChad

First i thought it was crap but weather is getting really annoying and im getting poorer

By (((them))) you mean. Not much we can do.
Bro aren't you egyptian? how will you cope when climate change goes full swing :dafuckfeels:

never trust whats on tv either.
they could put me in a white coat and give me a script saying its healthy to jump of bridges.
i wonder how long it would need to be repeated before people started doing it?
one thing the elite knows and knows well is the programmable herd mentality of the idiot masses.
notice how most never themselves practice what they shovel to the masses

Climate change: yes
Climate change caused by humans: no

Elaboration

Climate change is real. You can just check avg temperature over last 100 years.

However "climate change" usually means that it is humans who caused it. Soy likes to refer to historical data to "proof" it. In my opinion however, higher CO2 emissions will not significantly change contents of atmosphere due to ocean acting like buffer solution. Hence temperature increase cannot be caused by co2 emissions.

Climate change: yes
Climate change caused by humans: no

Elaboration

Climate change is real. You can just check avg temperature over last 100 years.

However "climate change" usually means that it is humans who caused it. Soy likes to refer to historical data to "proof" it. In my opinion however, higher CO2 emissions will not significantly change contents of atmosphere due to ocean acting like buffer solution. Hence temperature increase cannot be caused by co2 emissions.
Do you think it will one day reach point where the planet becomes uninhabitable for humans?
That's a common talking point, I'm interested in what you think about it

Do you think it will one day reach point where the planet becomes uninhabitable for humans?
At some point the Sun will explode making Earth inhabitable for any organic form of life including humans.

That's a common talking point, I'm interested in what you think about it
thats the natural order of things. we won't be here forever someday we will go the way of the dinosaurs.
nuclear war will probably extinct us long before the planet has the chance to

Attachments

• d9fdaa6fe6b28ca4678c434e7f888848.gif
    d9fdaa6fe6b28ca4678c434e7f888848.gif
    679.7 KB · Views: 2
At some point the Sun will explode making Earth inhabitable for any organic form of life including humans.
thats the natural order of things. we won't be here forever someday we will go the way of the dinosaurs.
nuclear war will probably extinct us long before the planet has the chance to
I think that it can happen within our lifetimes, most gen z kids will live long enough to see 2080 where the big consequences of climate changes begin to harm humans (most estimated time)

I think that it can happen within our lifetimes, most gen z kids will live long enough to see 2080 where the big consequences of climate changes begin to harm humans (most estimated time)
Proof.

you want to pay taxes for bullshit go for it but it won't fix nature.
the middle east wasn't always desert you know and there could come a time again when its not again. nothing we can do to stop it

No "Man made climate change" Is a bunch of bullshit. It's funny looking back at all of the failed predictions over the years...

Record tempratures are being hit constantly, every single year, obviously it's real.

And please elaborate why in the replies :feelsstudy:
How often is the mainstream correct?
Are they correct about women?
About immigration?
About niggercrime?
About covid?

Why should they be correct about climate change?

How often is the mainstream correct?
Are they correct about women?
About immigration?
About niggercrime?
About covid?

Why should they be correct about climate change?
While I do agree that the media constantly lies and subverts, contrarianism alone isn't enough there has to be factual evidence

While I do agree that the media constantly lies and subverts, contrarianism alone isn't enough there has to be factual evidence

If it's real then why aren't the elites taking action instead of telling us to do it?

I don't know I heard that climate change was a scam listening to conservative talk radio but I also heard that we put too much carbon emissions into the atmosphere and it's creating a hole in the ozone I don't know what side to be one I just know that humans are as stupid enough species to destroy the only planet they live on