Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I don’t care about “climate change”

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
I don’t give a shit about climate change. Now why you might ask I don’t like most aspects of my life anyway, So I don’t care when foids and normies start complaining when the climate goes up by 2 degrees.

Also here’s the kicker if these “activists” cared they would know that billionaires,companies and celebrities which also happen to be Jewish make up majority of C02 output, not a pickup truck, plastic straws or animals.

I don't care anymore either.

No woman will ever want to have my children. I will die childless. Millions of years of evolution end with a subhuman loser like me. So it's not like I want the planet to be better for my kids.

And personally, the world can burn for all I care. My life is garbage with or without climate change. In fact, a worse climate negatively impacts normies and chads more than incels.

So let it burn. There is nothing for us here anyway.

I don't care anymore either.

No woman will ever want to have my children. I will die childless. Millions of years of evolution end with a subhuman loser like me. So it's not like I want the planet to be better for my kids.

And personally, the world can burn for all I care. My life is garbage with or without climate change. In fact, a worse climate negatively impacts normies and chads more than incels.

So let it burn. There is nothing for us here anyway.