Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you here actually tried?

Have you tried?

• Yes I have put in more than 100% effort for many years and I'm still incel!!!

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • I have put in 100% effort

Votes: 19 16.8%
  • I have put in a moderate amount of effort

Votes: 42 37.2%
  • I have put in some effort but meh...

Votes: 23 20.4%
  • OMG ITS OVER CUZ IM UGLY WHATS THE POINT OF EVEN TRYING!!!

Votes: 12 10.6%

• Total voters
If you have to try, it's over already. Basic blackpill.

no gym for your face

what do you mean actually try?
Even if i said I 100% tried,they will be still other things to "improve"
so you can never actually try,you can only try

maybe it's a cope i dunno but i feel like i haven't driven myself far enough, but when i think about it i have done a lot to try and ascend. it still doesn't feel like i've done enough because compared to chads and normies they make it look so easy. i'm trying to get a job atm so i can wealthmaxx but i dunno

Moderate

You haven't put in the maximum amount if you haven't surgerymaxxed tbh. Once you've changed your looks then you can say you've put in 100% effort. But it probably still won't help you.

I have never asked out or even directly complimented a woman

Then go gymmaxx for my physique and stop being a volcel sweaty! :soy:
Not the same thing.

My jaw is trash compared to yours. If I had your lower third, I wouldn't be here. Wouldn't even need to gymmaxx with your frame either.

Not the same thing.

My jaw is trash compared to yours. If I had your lower third, I wouldn't be here. Wouldn't even need to gymmaxx with your frame either.
More cope. If I could ascend, it would have happened by now.

Theres a reason why I'm turning 18 in 1 month and still KHHV. Foids just aren't attracted to me.

Also reminder that there are guys that mog me that are still incel/KHHV

In case some of you are worried, you don't need to feel ur 'qualified' to be incel only if u have failed after minmaxing every aspect of your life, that is jus absurd.

Anw, I have asked out 2 small landwhales before and failed.

Went after a girl who was similar to me personality wise. She was introverted, didn't smoke/drink and played vidya.
But I'm not Chad, so despite our personalities "matching" she only pitied me for being so ugly and worthless.

More cope. If I could ascend, it would have happened by now.

Theres a reason why I'm turning 18 in 1 month and still KHHV. Foids just aren't attracted to me.

Also reminder that there are guys that mog me that are still incel/KHHV
0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B

Nothing can change your face, race, or height
the only 3 things that matter in the realm of dating.
no point in trying if you fail in all 3 categories.

Nothing can change your face, frame, or height
the only 3 things that matter in the realm of dating.
no point in trying if you fail in all 3 categories.

Fixed for you

Race is Cope

If you have all 3, the color of your skin is irrelevant, dick size matters more than the color of your skin tbh

Fixed for you

Race is Cope

If you have all 3, the color of your skin is irrelevant, dick size matters more than the color of your skin tbh
shit, frame is actually very important, you're right.

Fixed for you

Race is Cope

Shitskin = game over
We often get accused as being self defeatist losers who don't even try.

Who has tried gymmaxxing, careermaxxing, toughmaxxing, etc? Before declaring inceldom and for how long and how much effort?
only retards high effort ngl. Shouldn’t take that much effort to know it’s over

i lived my entire life as an social outcast because of my looks, social status and mental issues. During college i talked with a few girls (mostly school activities) but i never got even close to ask them out, they where simply cold and distant towards me...I am going to be 31 soon, i have accepted my faith, it is simply over...

Shitskin = game over
Massive Fucking Cope

Your looksmatch would have wetspots all over her panties if she was being stared down by a 8/10 latino or an 8/10 curry.

Massive Fucking Cope

Your looksmatch would have wetspots all over her panties if she was being stared down by a 8/10 latino or an 8/10 curry.
What does that have to do with anything?

We often get accused as being self defeatist losers who don't even try.

Who has tried gymmaxxing, careermaxxing, toughmaxxing, etc? Before declaring inceldom and for how long and how much effort?
Gymcelled for years, but never approached anyone.
Wayyyyyyyyy to scared of rejection for this.
But then weirdly am pretty extroverted when talking to everyone including foids, not scared by interaction.
Purley scared of the big question/approach scenario, where it is a binary answer, and I know the odds are stacked against me.

Meanwhile your looksmatch and onitis would sooner gargle Chadpreet's cum intstead of being seen with you.
‘Chadpreet’ = 0psl in any western country.

After being rejected three times, I stopped trying tbh.

Aren't perceptions about dick size formed partially based on race/skin color though? You don't think yellow skin comes with an assumption that that person might have a small penis?

Last edited:
Aren't perceptions about dick size formed partially based on race/skin color though? You don't think yellow skin comes with an assumption that you might have a small penis?
If you're Chang with a big wang and you get that opportunity in the bedroom, would the perception of asians having a small cock really matter at that point?

It's not like evey foid has gotten her pussy torn apart by a 10+ inch cock, and the more "conservative" foids are actually scared of oversized cocks.

If you're Chang with a big wang and you get that opportunity in the bedroom, would the perception of asians having a small cock really matter at that point?
Yeah, if you get to the point it doesn't matter. If anything it works in a reverse it can be a surprise reaction because her expectations were it was going to be small.

I think it definitely hurts their chances of getting to that point beforehand though. Let's be real the vast majority of Asians almost aren't even seen as sexual beings by women. If she's going to hookup with someone off of Tinder I definitely think she's thinking in the back of her mind "this Asian guy might have a 4incher."

Yeah, if you get to the point it doesn't matter. If anything it works in a reverse it can be a surprise reaction because her expectations were it was going to be small.

I think it definitely hurts their chances of getting to that point beforehand though.
Thats where "day game :soy: " and "holding frame :soy:" matters most. Chang would need to make it properly known that he doesn't have sub6inch pecker. If he's packing light, it never began for him anyways. Without that big wang, he cant be as boastful as a chad or tyrone.