Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you really approached at least one woman and got a rejection?

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
Have you even tried and got so many times rejected or havent you tried yet? For me I have never tried because I am too shy and ugly and I think I cant handle a rejection. Just the imagination if I ask a woman for her number and she rejects me...:fuk: :fuk: :fuk: Man but I really want to approach at least one girl to and get a rejection to confirm my ugliness :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: But I am scared that I go crazy later at home and start taking drugs or cut myself (I once did) and then I will never ever ask again a girl for her number. I am also scared about the typical rejection line : "I hAvE a BoYfRiENd" (which just means you are ugly and Im not interested) :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: BUT THE WORST PART: If I approach a girl and ask for her number and she rejects --> I am down while she gets just another confirmation that she is hot and it will push her ego. So it is a ultimate loss for me. While I am down she just thinks "oh another one tried to pick me up, im just too hot". There is a girl in my workplace maybe I want to ask her if I can get her number... Your thoughts? :feelsjuice:

I did alot and i got rejected on every last of them

I did alot and i got rejected on every last of them
How did you do that? Did you even talk to them before or just randomly you asked for their numbers?

Try it worth atleast you know that your truecel
Yes thats what I am thinking. If you dont try then you will never know if you are truecel or not. Thats why I think I should also try

How did you do that? Did you even talk to them before or just randomly you asked for their numbers?
Yes i talked with my classmates alot before trying to get close to them and i very good at socializing with other i also tried asking for numbers in library and parks

Yes i talked with my classmates alot before trying to get close to them and i very good at socializing with other i also tried asking for numbers in library and parks
:cryfeels:Damn bro if this is true then you are truecel. Keep asking bro maybe you will find one

:cryfeels:Damn bro if this is true then you are truecel. Keep asking bro maybe you will find one
I tried to gave up but im going to ask and try until i die its better to die with trying atleast for me

I tried to gave up but im going to ask and try until i die its better to die with trying atleast for me
Thats a good attitude bro. I mean you wont get punished just for asking. You dont lose anything.

I asked a gigastacy out and got rejected

Two times.

The first one slapped me in the face and called me a polish word which means "retard" but in a brutal way
The second one rejected me and called me this word too and she even called some guy to insult me

I never approached because i never had the opportunity to.

Hmm

About 8 times in total I think in my adult life.

That was enough for me.

Not to mention a billion other signs women gave me that I was unattractive.

I kinda tried to approach femoid at HS. I used to stare at local blonde Giga Stacy every time I met her. She looked so disturbed :feelsdevil:
And I also tried to kiss a low tier Becky who I matched on Tinder. Cunt didn't liked it :feelsseriously: I guess, I wasn't good enough for 4/10 dwarf femoid:feelsseriously:

5 times, 5 rejections

I tried once, the bitch humiliated me in front of everyone.

After that, everything went even worse, foids were pretending (while their friends were laughing hysterically) to want me only to humiliate me again
Some even made rankings of the ugliest guys, I finished on the fucking podium, at 2nd

When talking to foids at uni (which was very sporadically and essentially about the courses) they were quickly making it clear they were not interested, (1) by telling me about their BF (bitch I was not even asking), or (2) "The guy must be taller than me" while she was already far taller than me already, fucking cunt clearly knew what she was talking about it was not innocent in any fucking way

Yeah approaching is not a good idea, especially if foids make it clear they don't want you even when you weren't even talking about it :feelshaha::feelsrope:

Hmm

About 8 times in total I think in my adult life.

That was enough for me.

Not to mention a billion other signs women gave me that I was unattractive.
Truecel :cryfeels: I wish I can get so many rejections to confirm im a truecel

There is always an opportunity you just need the balls to ask and dont be shy like me
You don't know my situation. I'm not scared to "approach" just never been "able" to.

I tried once, the bitch humiliated me in front of everyone.

After that, everything went even worse, foids were pretending (while their friends were laughing hysterically) to want me only to humiliate me again
Some even made rankings of the ugliest guys, I finished on the fucking podium, at 2nd

When talking to foids at uni (which was very sporadically and essentially about the courses) they were quickly making it clear they were not interested, (1) by telling me about their BF (bitch I was not even asking), or (2) "The guy must be taller than me" while she was already far taller than me already, fucking cunt clearly knew what she was talking about it was not innocent in any fucking way

Yeah approaching is not a good idea, especially if foids make it clear they don't want you even when you weren't even talking about it :feelshaha::feelsrope:
Yes I hate the "I have a boyfriend" line even if you dont ask them

Yes I hate the "I have a boyfriend" line even if you dont ask them
This + normies having the urge to brag about how they have GF
Makes my blood boil so much

They mostly start to ignore me immediately and shove their heads on their smartphones so I don't even have the chance to be rejected.

They mostly start to ignore me immediately and shove their heads on their smartphones so I don't even have the chance to be rejected.
No no the point is to ask for her number even if she gives you no sign of interests. The whole point of this thread is to confirm being a truecel. If you never ask then you never really know. Just ask a few times and get only rejection then you know you are trucel :feelzez::feelsjuice:

No no the point is to ask for her number even if she gives you no sign of interests. The whole point of this thread is to confirm being a truecel. If you never ask then you never really know. Just ask a few times and get only rejection then you know you are trucel :feelzez::feelsjuice:
Only a complete retard would keep going after she shows such a clear sign of not being interested.

Only a complete retard would keep going after she shows such a clear sign of not being interested.
Correction: Only a truecel would do it to push his ego for being a truecel and not a fakecel. Fag

You can still try you fag. Its just for the confirmation to be a truecel :feelsjuice:
You don't need to approach to know you are truecel, people always made it clear

I've cold approached two times

Yes in your head you are a truecel but if you approach and getting everytime rejected then you are like a real boss here a real truecel :feelzez::feelsjuice:

I've cold approached two times
Nice bro maybe I want to start too a few times just to get rejected so I can push my ego for being a real truecel :feelsjuice:

One time through text after graduating school so that I won’t have to see her

Got rejected and then realised

I never approached a woman, but in the past I tried sometimes to be a "nice friend" to convice a woman to love me. I was never explicitly rejected.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

That depends.

In some cases that is true. But if you ever find yourself questioning your looks and seeking validation on how you look the chances are you are not as ugly as you think. I have seen many faces on this website and not one of them has been uglier than me they all mogged me and most of them actually looked fairly normie and even high-tier or chadlite.

Yet they all claimed to be incel.

How can that be? Their go-to explanation is that they are 'mentalcel'. But if they probably tried like me they would probably ascend. I seen it first hand with normies who they mogged ascending by just getting into the social circles, etc, etc....

Blackpill has always been exaggerated in incel communities partly because we wish to justify our own failures with appeasing half-truths. If you are physically attractive, nothing you say or do really matters because women will thirst after you regardless. But if your looks fall within the 'normal' range then woman will pay far more attention to your personality, the way you vibe, etc, etc...

Looks are not equally distributed on the sexual market value. If you are very good looking, aka 'chad'. You basically get a free pass in life, not only will you be far more successful in life for no reason at all other than your genetics, but your love life will basically flourish regardless of what your personality is, what you say or what you do doesn't matter women will still go after you.

The same is true if you are ugly. No matter how likeable you are, no matter how great personality you have, you will always struggle and be put down by others by no fault of your own. The society will try to instinctively put you in 'your place' and there is nothing you can do about it. Women will look down on you, they will despise you and see you as a threat that should be avoided. You will generally have a shit time in life.

But those two are both ends of the extremes. Most people find themselves somewhere in the middle, where looks are not that elevated in either direction and where other factors such as personality play a role in dating too. Unfortunately, in recent times with the popularization of the incel culture, there are many normies that come to this sites to seek validation and justify their complete lack of effort with blackpill even though blackpill is meant to be taken advantage of and was created to explain why world is the way it is rather than be a defeatist ideology.

Incels were always meant to be people on the lower scale of the looks. But that is no longer the case. As always normies come and ruin everything. And now they are rampant here too.

Looks dictate everything in life. But when you have a large population that has a similar looks value women will use other measures to pre-select their mates.

Last edited:
That depends.

In some cases that is true. But if you ever find yourself questioning your looks and seeking validation on how you look the chances are you are not as ugly as you think. I have seen many faces on this website and not one of them has been uglier than me they all mogged me and most of them actually looked fairly normie and even high-tier or chadlite.

Yet they all claimed to be incel.

How can that be? Their go-to explanation is that they are 'mentalcel'. But if they probably tried like me they would probably ascend. I seen it first hand with normies who they mogged ascending by just getting into the social circles, etc, etc....

Blackpill has always been exaggerated in incel communities partly because we wish to justify our own failures with appeasing half-truths. If you are physically attractive, nothing you say or do really matters because women will thirst after you regardless. But if your looks fall within the 'normal' range then woman will pay far more attention to your personality, the way you vibe, etc, etc...

Looks are not equally distributed on the sexual market value. If you are very good looking, aka 'chad'. You basically get a free pass in life, not only will you be far more successful in life for no reason at all other than your genetics, but your love life will basically flourish regardless of what your personality is, what you say or what you do doesn't matter women will still go after you.

The same is true if you are ugly. No matter how likeable you are, no matter how great personality you have, you will always struggle and be put down by others by no fault of your own. The society will try to instinctively put you in 'your place' and there is nothing you can do about it. Women will look down on you, they will despise you and see you as a threat that should be avoided. You will generally have a shit time in life.

But those two are both ends of the extremes. Most people find themselves somewhere in the middle, where looks are not that elevated in either direction and where other factors such as personality play a role in dating too. Unfortunately, in recent times with the popularization of the incel culture, there are many normies that come to this sites to seek validation and justify their complete lack of effort with blackpill even though blackpill is meant to be taken advantage of and was created to explain why world is the way it is rather than be a defeatist ideology.

Incels were always meant to be people on the lower scale of the looks. But that is no longer the case. As always normies come and ruin everything. And now they are rampant here too.

Looks dictate everything in life. But when you have a large population that has a similar looks value women will use other measures to pre-select their mates.
High IQ post

My normie friends have dragged me to nightclubs a few times. I always get shit-faced and go around talking to women. Never worked out of course. I landed a date one time, but as soon as we actually met up (in daylight, and not in the dimly lit nightclub where we met), you could almost see her interest fade in real time.

The "real" attempts were from warm approaches at school/job. So friends/classmates/co-workers. I have done this about 5-6 times. Surprisingly, they say yes initially everytime, but this is only because I ask face-to-face and they want to be polite. They then either cancel over text, say that we are only going out as friends, or go out just to be polite and then refuse if I ask for a second date.

Only after having turned 22 and experienced all of this I realized that the blackpill was real.
When I read about the subtle signs women show when they like a guy, I cringe so fucking much. These women didn't show any signs of interest at all, and I was oblivious, because I hadn't ever experienced a woman showing interest, so I thought they were all just like that. :fuk:
I wish I know something about the signs they give to you if they are interested… I really want to ask a girl for her number I have never tried it before :feelsbadman:

I used to think that you couldn't call yourself an incel before you at least tried. Now I see that there are so many other things that basically tell you that you are an incel before you even try. People treat you like shit because of how you look, women actively avoid you and explicitally say they aren't interested because they find you so repulsive before you even try anything, and no one ever helps you or approaches you in regards to anything, etc. It's clear that people don't like you, so why even try at that point?
Yes I know this stuff but you can be 100% sure if you just approach and ask for numbers… I mean they don’t kill you it’s just a quick question if they say no - fine ok then no and go on. Then you really know you are truecel :feelsjuice:

My normie friends have dragged me to nightclubs a few times. I always get shit-faced and go around talking to women. Never worked out of course. I landed a date one time, but as soon as we actually met up (in daylight, and not in the dimly lit nightclub where we met), you could almost see her interest fade in real time.

The "real" attempts were from warm approaches at school/job. So friends/classmates/co-workers. I have done this about 5-6 times. Surprisingly, they say yes initially everytime, but this is only because I ask face-to-face and they want to be polite. They then either cancel over text, say that we are only going out as friends, or go out just to be polite and then refuse if I ask for a second date.

Only after having turned 22 and experienced all of this I realized that the blackpill was real.
When I read about the subtle signs women show when they like a guy, I cringe so fucking much. These women didn't show any signs of interest at all, and I was oblivious, because I hadn't ever experienced a woman showing interest, so I thought they were all just like that. :fuk:
Don't worry man, I also learnt the hard way, just don't beat yourself up too much because we all make silly and cringy mistakes when we are teens.

You should just do it no matter what. The more you fail and fuck up the more you learn. You are gonna have a good life if you start to feel good from failure. You might get super rejected and it will hurt your ego, but then it will help you ascertain your SMV. You are just gonna regret it if you don't try.
Yes this is what I’m thinking. In life you will only learn if you fail. I think it makes a person stronger if you only fail especially you will feel the blackpill harder. And yes if I never try then I will never know what would happen if I just asked her… but I’m too shy I don’t know if I can do it :feelsbadman: But I have to do it

The first time I asked a girl out I was literally visibly shaking in front of her. There is so much redpill garbage about having "an abundance mindset" or crap like that, but one thing they are right about is that it hurts a little less everytime you try, it gives you thicker skin. Good luck.
Thanks bro. Maybe on Wednesday I will ask her. The problem is she is in my workplace so a work colleague. It’s very risky imagine she rejects then probably the whole workplace will know about it. SuicideFuel incoming lol. If I have the balls and I ask her on Wednesday then I will let you know how it went

Correction: Only a truecel would do it to push his ego for being a truecel and not a fakecel. Fag
It's OK to be socially retarded, son. Enjoy your sexual harassment charges.

Everyone here tried it in any way, i approached, made online dating and everything when i was younger and naive, but you don’t necessarily need to approach if you don’t get any likes on dating apps or IOI‘s. If you can think sttaight, you know if it’s worth trying or not.