Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many people here have actually tried ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How many of you actually tried instead of and went out your way to try and ascend instead of just looking in the mirror and saying “ it’s over “ from what I’ve heard most people here sound like they’re LTNs that never actually put in the effort to ascend they just gave up I tried time after time and failed so I earned my badge

Never been able to try. Got taken out of school and family doesn’t talk to me so I can’t get into their social groups.

Females have openly stated that the sole reason i'm single is my facial aesthetics

Me, I have exhuasted almost every option there is to self improve, there is 1 last thing for me to try.

I stopped cold approaching two years ago. But yes, before then I tried for 16 years.

I tried cold approach, I tried dating apps, I tried speaking with women on Instagram...

5 approaches, 5 rejections

In any new environment, foids were openly hostile towards me from the very beginning, i never even had a chance to try.

In any new environment, foids were openly hostile towards me from the very beginning, i never even had a chance to try.
Same. They just can't control their hatred of ugly guys

I have gone out with four girls

They always give me a very hostile look when we accidentally lock eyes, and those that happen to be physically close to me (like in line for example) usually seem very uncomfortable. I can't figure it out. I'm not even paying attention to them, just minding my business. I guess it's because I don't show much emotion and always have a straight face.

Apart from that, I haven't tried because seducing a woman implies that she doesn't like you and you have to work in order to convince her to. It's such a horrible deal. A Chad can lack in so many areas and she'll still do everything to keep him in her life. I've read way too many personal recounts from women who were in abusive relationships and they're like "omg how can I get him back? :(" whereas if you're an incel you could literally lifemaxx every single area of your life (like St. Sam Entertainmentcel for example) and you still won't get shit. And if you do, say betabuxxing, she just needs something as small as getting bored of you to forget about you entirely and go find another betabuxxer because, again, you're nothing special.

No because I hate getting rejected

If one's under 5'11/180 and uglier than 5/10, it's over.

Trying does nothing. Toilets hate me no matter what.

Apart from that, I haven't tried because seducing a woman implies that she doesn't like you and you have to work in order to convince her to. It's such a horrible deal. A Chad can lack in so many areas and she'll still do everything to keep him in her life.

3 approaches. “I already have a boyfriend” for the first one, second one I was accused of sexual harassment, third one she called me flat out ugly.

I heard that people called me 'ugly', 'oligophrene', 'special' etc. So I know that I'm ugly and sick. Despite that I tried on dating apps and a few times in real life. Without success.
I never tried to go for ugly and repulsive females.

Never but I have tried to kill myself yes ;)

I can say there's actually no point. I'm at a stage where I'm basically just extending a utterly hopeless situation. I've been effectively weeded out of the gene pool. There's nothing to do and no one to cry to. No one cares, no one understands. I don't have it that bad but I also have it very bad, I'm in a spot where no one can care and no one can feel bad. It's very lonely at the end of the day. I'm too smart and too dumb. I'm just not enough in every way feasible. I'm actually amazing but that's not enough because it's only visible internally. It hides under an ugly exterior. Even though some foids do want me, I was seemingly born unable to even care. I'm so jaded that I perceive the love of foids to have no meaning anyways. In that sense, I'm a fakecel. But if I'm unable to feel joy then it never started just in a different way. I'm sad to say that it's very confusing to live this way and it makes no sense. I'm not what they call depressed, I'm something else. I'm one who has fully realized everyone is truly against me and I live in an evil world, where I am labeled the crazy one.

so do I. They were just tolerating me. Fuck humans