Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many people seen the new purge?

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
★★
Fucking hated it. Nothing but SJW pro-black garbage. It was a fucking abomination.

I don't watch modern Hollywood movies.

Can you sum it up for me?

JFL at moviecels

Im going to need a better summary

Can you sum it up for me?
Not worth seeing. Let me put it like this, the fucking drug lord ends up saving the community from the big bad white man. The movie was a fucking joke. A black woman had to have written that fucking film. There's no way that this film was written by someone sane.

Not worth seeing. Let me put it like this, the fucking drug lord ends up saving the community from the big bad white man. The movie was a fucking joke. A black woman had to have written that fucking film. There's no way that this film was written by someone sane.
ehhhhh
typical leftist bullshit then.

exactly what i imagined from the trailer.

Wow you don't say? I was told by many people here this is not a thing!

JFL.
The firsts purge movies were actually enjoyable commentaries about social class and privilege in the united states. I don't agree with all it, but some of it was good. This latest film however, was too much. There was nothing wrong with the film being black, it's just that the writers clearly took maximum effort to shove all the stereotypical Michael Eric Dyson type platitutdes down your throat. I knew the film was going to be shit when I seen Van Jones in the fucking film. I almost got up and walked out but I unfortunately was forced to see this shit show by family.

Haven't seen it but enjoyed the first two purge movies, has a unique setting, apocalypse basically for 24 hours

Would make a cool video game setting or multiplayer setting

You should be happy if you are a nigcel, unless you're short or live in Africa. Free status boost. Whites have to overcome this.
There was nothing good about the film for blackcels. It was garbage that made blacks look even more retarded. Anyone with two brain cells will see the film as more of a parody than a triumph.

There was nothing good about the film for blackcels. It was garbage that made blacks look even more retarded. Anyone with two brain cells will see the film as more of a parody than a triumph.
Women and the masses are very, very dumb. You cannot expect people to see things in the right light unless it is the most simple and direct light.

TV and movies are called programming for a reason.

Movies were always bluepill shit, and always were getting progressively worse, it's just now that you notice it.
I was a huge movie buff, logged over 1500 movies during high school, then inceldom happened and my hatred of Jews and Hollywood propaganda developed and now most movies make me sick to my stomach. To think I wouldn't have wasted years of my life as a bluepilled cuck if it wasn't for Hollywood instilling beta behaviour in me.

Get some taste and your dumb ass wont decide to waste his time on obvious trash. Should've watched a Lars Von Trier flick instead.

what did you expect after the last one? This whole series is wasted potential

Why is it that so many modern movies/games are so shit? I miss when releases were good. I don't know if it's sjw, shitty writers or laziness.

really disappointing, the first 2 were so good

Whenever something gets big and hollywood takes hold of it...you can be sure they are going to inject whatever current wave bullshit politics is going on.

Get some taste and your dumb ass wont decide to waste his time on obvious trash. Should've watched a Lars Von Trier flick instead.
It wasn't my decision to watch. I hardly watch any movies or TV anymore. It was apart of a family function. Funny thing is, me and my little sister fell out over the movie. I just gave my honest opinion of it because my mother thought she was being funny by telling my family what I told her about the movie. She didn't think I had the balls to just spill the beans. My sister was traumatized and my dad told me I should change how I think about things. My dad doesn't like that I've swallowed the blackpill. I like watching blue pill people squirm when I tell the truth.
what did you expect after the last one? This whole series is wasted potential.
really disappointing, the first 2 were so good
Yep, I expected at least a semblance of this. There was none of it.
Whenever something gets big and hollywood takes hold of it...you can be sure they are going to inject whatever current wave bullshit politics is going on.
Yeah, I'm going to muster up the courage to tell my family not to invite me to anymore shitty movies. I just can't stomach anymore of this leftist bullshit. It's really sickening and I hate it.
Why is it that so many modern movies/games are so shit? I miss when releases were good. I don't know if it's sjw, shitty writers or laziness.
They are going hard to push an agenda unfortunately. Women really want to feminize men. This film was an excellent case and point of this.

Last edited: