Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many posts do you make per day?

Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
Curious how many posts a day you make on average. Divide your # of posts by days you’ve been here and you get on average how many posts you make a day.

I’ve been here 13 days and have 2,885 posts, so I make 221.9 posts a day.:feelsEhh: What about you guys?

Idk 0.9 a day I guess

Sometimes around 100, but I stopped postmaxing a little so now I make like 30 or 40

yeah idk how many days i been here because im not a newcel so too much work plus ive not been consintently posting every day for the "average" to even show anything realistic

yeah idk how many days i been here because im not a newcel so too much work plus ive not been consintently posting every day for the "average" to even show anything realistic
Had a feeling an oldfag would point this out but whatever I’m postmaxxing

When postmaxxing close to 100-80

Around 100 on a good day.
Around 50 on normal days.

how can you even postmaxx?mogs me

At the time of posting this, 117 posts in 103 days makes 0.88 posts per day.

30-50 posts per day

how can you even postmaxx?mogs me
I get very little school work and don’t wagecuck. All I do is occasionally study, minecraftmaxx, and postmaxx.

My post per day count is 54

0.957 posts/per day on average.

34,4 but i've been inactive for a lot of time tbh. I usually postmaxx a lot for a couple of days and then i get bored

too lazy to calculate