Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many times have you written a suicide note?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

How many times have you written a suicide note? (Not actually comitted it)

Votes: 47 71.2%
  • 1-3

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • 5-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-10

• 10-15

• 15+

• Total voters
if i ever wrote something like that i would try to make it impersonal so it had a clearer message, rather than be all about me

it's pointless though, nobody cares or ever will care about male suicide, so just don't waste your time

I don't even know who would read anything I left, honestly. My parents are gone, I've no contact with my sisters, and I have no friends. I guess my apartment management, but I'm not leaving anything for them.

I will never rope
cope till I die

Why not both xD? Although it would be weird impossible because you'e a brain of Boltzmann, Boltzmann's brain, eternal and indestructible.

Not gonna write a note, too cringey

"Pathetic" comes from pathos. The line between the two is blurry. But what do I know, I'm cringe incarnate.

On one hand I want to come clean and at least tell somebody since it has been eating me up inside BUT on the other hand a lot of that shit is illegal and despicable and once my parents read it they will probably be glad I killed myself and disown me postmortem.

This is an interesting question. If you leave a memory, would you want it to be a lie?

By the way, this glorious dead Jew left a 1900-page-long manifesto.

None but one time I was so fed up with everything that I wrote down all the things wrong with my life

I have written a note for my parents just in case I die, they should open it