Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How many trophies and games do you have on PlayStation?

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
Trophies:
Screen Shot 2018 04 28 at 10636 PM

2,339 bronze, 565 silver, 118 gold, and 16 platinum

Games:
5g5pDR.png

Let's compare our statistics

Last edited:
i mean i have about 20k plus gamerscore on xbox

i mean i have about 20k plus gamerscore on xbox
There's a thing on psn profiles that shows you the amount of points you have (gamerscore) and I have 65k.

who knows, i am not in possession of mine

IM TRYING TO WHINE ABOUT HOW MY MOM TOOK MY PS4 REEEEEEEE FUCKING HELL
And I'm trying to tell you how to participate in this thread

And I'm trying to tell you how to participate in this thread
12 gold
43 silver
279 bronze
my last trophy was jan 2nd fucking hell
have you played superhot?

I've only gotten 2 trophies since November.

No I haven't but it looks different and interesting.
trophies are useless anyways it's just the fact that I haven't played anything in that long

you should get earth defense 4.1

Leelee913

I've also created 57 PSN accounts to get free PS+ trials. I am a leech.

how do you play ps3 games on ps4?

it is not backwards compatible so do you buy it on the store and do you need a membership to play?

I have both. That reminds me I need to start playing my PS3 again.

Fuck, someone who trophy mogs me. What are the games you have platinums on?
I keep getting errors trying to see the trophies on that site. I'll post if I get it to work. But I think the most recent one I got was Bloodborne. I know I did the for the God of War trilogy, Sly trilogy, Jak & Daxter trilogy, Uncharted trilogy, a bunch of old MLB and NHL games, some of the PS3 CoDs, and Battlefields 1 & 4. I moved to PC a few years ago for main games so alot of these trophies are from the PS3 era.

I keep getting errors trying to see the trophies on that site. I'll post if I get it to work. But I think the most recent one I got was Bloodborne. I know I did the for the God of War trilogy, Sly trilogy, Jak & Daxter trilogy, Uncharted trilogy, a bunch of old MLB and NHL games, some of the PS3 CoDs, and Battlefields 1 & 4. I moved to PC a few years ago for main games so alot of these trophies are from the PS3 era.
From the games you mentioned, I have platinum on Uncharted 3, and Sly 1 and 2.

I had around that when i used to ldar on xbox live back in 2008
There's a thing on psn profiles that shows you the amount of points you have (gamerscore) and I have 65k.

i used to try to get my gs up until i got into cod and then i never really cared anymore tbh tbh kek, now i just get score if i get it by just playing the game naturally

i used to try to get my gs up until i got into cod and then i never really cared anymore tbh tbh kek, now i just get score if i get it by just playing the game naturally
With Sly 1 and 2 you'll get all the trophies from playing the game. They were great games too.

Only got like 3 platinums . I think they were from God of war games

Only got like 3 platinums . I think they were from God of war games
I've played God of War 3 on ps4, but I also have 1 and 2 for ps3 waiting for the day I get back to playing games.

None because I'm not a console peasant ahahah. Wait...what forum is this again?

@Kointo
u liek megaman?
that's my favorite series

@Kointo
u liek megaman?
that's my favorite series
I was gonna get the collection for the 3ds but I don't play video games anymore since I joined this site in November.:feelsrope:

I've never owned a pc.
if ur on mac there is VirtualBox to emulate windows 10, thats wat i do

if u browse here exclusively on phone then idk

u use linux?

if ur on mac there is VirtualBox to emulate windows 10, thats wat i do

if u browse here exclusively on phone then idk

u use linux?
I'm on the starbucks machine, yes. I just wouldn't be able to get used to playing games on a computer.

I'm on the starbucks machine, yes. I just wouldn't be able to get used to playing games on a computer.
there is slightly more lag with my emulator within emulator meme
ive beaten the original megaman so many times im used to controling with keyboard

nice calling it the starbucks machine :feelsokman:

@Nautica1983 I saw Horizon in your games. That was a pretty good one. It's easy to get the platinum trophy on it too.

@Nautica1983 I saw Horizon in your games. That was a pretty good one. It's easy to get the platinum trophy on it too.
What are the achievements you have to do for the platinums in that game? I dont have single platinum trophy, i don't bother to do achievements.

@Nautica1983
what do you thikn of Gran Turismo 4 for PS2?
Ive played one of the Forza games for Xbox360 but i forgot which

What are the achievements you have to do for the platinums in that game? I dont have single platinum trophy, i don't bother to do achievements.
Getting a platinum means you get all the other trophies in the game.

@Nautica1983
what do you thikn of Gran Turismo 4 for PS2?
Ive played one of the Forza games for Xbox360 but i forgot which
I've never played Gran Turismo 4, I've played Granturismo 2 and the first 1 though when i was young and they were fucking INCREDIBLE. I havent played Forza either.

Only real car racing games i play now are Burnout, need for speed, Ridgeracer, and i just started Playing Project Cars. I do plan on getting gran turismo sport and drive club for ps4 tho, heard they were good

lol @ psncels
PC is master(subhuman)race

41% game completion rate on steam with 600+ achevments.