Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How much do you spend on copes?

incelerated

incelerated

It was all about luck all along..
★★★★★
Title.

How much do you spend on copes and what percentage of your monthly/yearly income is it?

I'm tried of being a piece of shit moralfag good boy who keeps saving money.
I want to incelerate my spendingzzz :ahegao:

I buy hoodies every chance I get 20$-40$ is the max I’ll spend on one tho

Last edited:
i spend nothing

I usually save up money to buy a pc part, rest i spend on soda and pet's stuff. Last year i managed to save a bit more than 300 eur, from which i bought newer cpu and gpu.

I spent 70$ last night for a half-ounce of Weed.

Around Christmas time, I took advantage of some sales Microsoft was having to buy some games on sale(I got Elden Ring at a good price, as well as some DLC for other games).

Last edited:
0$
The best cope is free (taking walks in nature and getting sunlight) srs

I usually save up money to buy a pc part, rest i spend on soda and pet's stuff. Last year i managed to save a bit more than 300 eur, from which i bought newer cpu and gpu.
Based. I wish you a monster rig :feelsautistic:

I spent 70$ last night for a half-ounce of Weed.
Personaly I would never spend that much on something temporary.

0$
The best cope is free (taking walks in nature and getting sunlight) srs
Tho it's even better with hundreds of dollars worth of camping/tactical gear :ahegao:

Based. I wish you a monster rig :feelsautistic:
One of my goals one day is to build/purchase a high-quality gaming rig; perfect to LDAR on.
Personaly I would never spend that much on something temporary.
I mean, if you are responsible with it a half-ounce will last you a decent amount of time: I personally just like coping with it enough to spend that amount on it, not to mention I don't have many other copes aside from gaming, reading, etc. all of which I can balance-out.

lol, can you believe that I used to save for my future kid’s college fund when I started working in my early 20s, i thought it was “the right thing to do” and that it’d make me more attractive to women :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: I am embarrassed of what a bluepilled little shit I was. Like many others though I thought “it’ll happen someday if I focus on my goals,” of course after a decade plus of zero attention from women I have spent that shit on myself.

To answer you, maybe $150-$200 a month. Some months there is a big expense.

ol, can you believe that I used to save for my future kid’s college fund when I started working in my early 20s, i thought it was “the right thing to do” and that it’d make me more attractive to women
Absolutely brutal tbh :fuk:

Absolutely brutal tbh :fuk:
That section you quoted makes me look like a complete simp lol but yes :feelsbadman: But hey, I made some interest on the money to spend on myself now 10+ years later :owo:

That section you quoted makes me look like a complete simp lol but yes :feelsbadman: But hey, I made some interest on the money to spend on myself now 10+ years later :owo:
:feelsokman:

like 100 bucks a year on video games. Thats it.

My rent is my biggest cope. I don't need to live in such a nice place but I do because it's all I have honestly. It's pretty expensive and I will never get that money back, but I have nothing else to spend on and I don't cope with things like drugs, smoking, or alcohol. My gym is also a cope. I am not going to mention how much my rent is because it tends to cause a shitstorm or at the least some sort of comment, but let's just say that there are even more expensive apartments in my area and that yes, there are people out there who can afford like $6000/month on rent alone like it's fucking nothing. There is a huge swath of wealth out there that us plebeians don't even know about or is possible. A lot of people think $80k/year is a lot but it really isn't in the big picture, you just don't know how really big the pool is and most of us are underpaid for the value we bring to the truly elite.

150-200$ on prostitutes each

0$ anime, manga, video games

Last edited:
I'm tried of being a piece of shit moralfag good boy who keeps saving money.
I want to incelerate my spendingzzz :ahegao:
I heard Thailand is the best place to visit for horny guys with money to spend. You could get Thai girls who are quite young. If I had the money to travel, that would be where I would go.

I spend around $500 per year on Steam games. I haven't played over 90% of the games I own, I just love collecting them. You can purchase bundles of games for much cheaper at websites such as Humble Bundle, Fanatical, Indiegala, & greenmangaming. G2A is mostly a scam imo. If you want to know the best PC gaming trainer / cheating apps to download, then send me a private message. I know streaming sites where you can watch all the anime, tv shows, & movies for free. If interested, send me a private message.