Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much does LTR can cost you?

B

Brio93

Banned
-
I'm poor ans I think even if I get in LTR I couldn't take her on dates  at restaurant exc

You need to be at least middle class.

Don't get your hopes up, the fact that you're posting here means that you'll never get in an LTR.

Nothing if you're chad. Nothing if you're sub8 autist.

I dunno, depends on how fancy of a prostitue she is. like a 50 a week?

Better get creative with date ideas lol. It's going to be tough, brocel.

i hope u burn brio... you fakecel

VST said:
Don't get your hopes up, the fact that you're posting here means that you'll never get in an LTR.

Well fakecel OP, it costs too much for a NEETcel, that's for sure.

Modern FHOs are vapid and materialistic. I'd be too boring and poorcel for it.

You would save more on rent and groceries than you pay on dates no?

Even if you get play betabux game you have high chance of getting chucked, it's not worth it

For people who don't know, op is an Italian early 20's guy from Lookism. He has LEGIT aspergers, not "netspergz" but LEGIT aspergers. There are pics of him and some gym-acquaintances of his at the gym where he is the only one not looking directly at the camera. He gets bullied at work (waiter job or something), despite being a 6.5-7/10 facially, because he is socially retarded af.

You need a good paying full time job a car a house and at least 10k in savings. And this is assuming you also have the looks and personality.

FACEandLMS said:
For people who don't know, op is an Italian early 20's guy from Lookism. He has LEGIT aspergers, not "netspergz" but LEGIT aspergers. There are pics of him and some gym-acquaintances of his at the gym where he is the only one not looking directly at the camera. He gets bullied at work (waiter job or something), despite being a 6.5-7/10 facially, because he is socially retarded af.

I’d swap lives with him in a heartbeat

Women want you to be their personal ATM, so you cant if you are greedy af like me kek.

Garbage said:
You need a good paying full time job a car a house and at least 10k in savings. And this is assuming you also have the looks and personality.

He can't put his looks to use cuz his brain is oatmeal.