Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much fond memories you have?

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
Nothing comes to my mind when I think about fond memories, literally none. I have bed memories, tons on them, but I can't name a single fond memory. I don't have memories to tell either.

I ask, what do fuck should I do, "iMpRoVe yOuRsElf" I already lost, whats the point, I was rotting in sadness while my peers building milestones.

What would you do if you were in my condition, please answer.

the few I have were followed by bad ones anyways, it was all about false hope and the blackpill hitting me once again with truths

my only fond memories are probably from video games.

my only cope right now is gymmaxxing, stemmaxxing.

I mean I encourage people to try anyways because we don't really have anything to lose, it can be painful in an emotional way sometimes even for broken people like me but I think it's something we can get over, at least it'll be making us stronger and better adapt to deal with all the bs.

the point I see is just the fact things are only getting worse from now on and even though it's over now, it's not over over. When we get old then it'll be over over. So why not? Maybe we can luck out, at least we won't be hunted by our false hope thoughts saying we had things much easier in the past and we should have done something, because I already get these btw, I regret not trying much when I was younger when things were easier...

I mean I encourage people to try anyways because we don't really have anything to lose, it can be painful in an emotional way sometimes even for broken people like me but I think it's something we can get over, at least it'll be making us stronger and better adapt to deal with all the bs.

the point I see is just the fact things are only getting worse from now on and even though it's over now, it's not over over. When we get old then it'll be over over. So why not? Maybe we can luck out, at least we won't be hunted by our false hope thoughts saying we had things much easier in the past and we should have done something, because I already get these btw, I regret not trying much when I was younger when things were easier...
You talk like a wise man, better then other pua/redpill shit.
But the point is, I'm already so fucking behind in this life, an 15yo chad is more experienced than me, I can't believe my teen years are gone, nothing gives motivation, what would you do, or better ask, what are you doing?

My fondest memories were from my teenage years where I spent most of my time in my room, playing video games and shitposting on the internet. 2007-2013 were the golden years for me. Most of my memories are surrounded around playing osrs while living off pizza for weeks during the summer, going to bed at 2-3 am. I wish I could go back. My life has morphed into an insufferable hell, and there seems to be no way out.

I would say "Plenty", but they all go under one category.
Anything that involves video games.

What's an example of a fond memory I don't know if I have any

You talk like a wise man, better then other pua/redpill shit.
But the point is, I'm already so fucking behind in this life, an 15yo chad is more experienced than me, I can't believe my teen years are gone, nothing gives motivation, what would you do, or better ask, what are you doing?
Thanks boyo.

Regarding the past there's not much we can do about tbh. I'll assume you're on you early to mid twenties just like me. That's still fairly young, it may see like a big deal but I think our lack of expertise so to speak makes us way more anxious and self conscious about all these things than we should be. Just like teenagers.

Right now I'm just living one day at a time, I still try to get girls since why not? Rejection doesn't feel as bad as back then so it doesn't really matter. Got a job, getting better at socializating etc. Still trying to find motivation though to continue with other goals I had back then.

Good news though is that even at this age we can still learn and get better at many things. I got so much better in handling life compared to my self back in 2018, even though I was already over 20. Just don't go too hard on you boyo, you can learn, you can have you pace, why we worry so much about others?

Most of my good memories are from Playing video games.

Only in early childhood. Liked my copes (zoology, paleontology, etc.) and the TV series as a child too much to really care about the bullying. I have had some good memories in my life. My fondest memory was as I found an Olm in a cave in Jugoslavia, this was my first and last encounter with a living cave salamander (some are however nowadays held in captivity in my country, probably going to visit that cave soon although it won't be the same).
Also liked some of my moments in pet shops - like the time when I saw a baby Channa micropeltes, they make ontogenetic colour changes and look so small, but the adults are capable of injuring humans and are incredibly massive. Found some decent animals (like Hydrocynus/Hydrolycus/moray eels/freshwater flunders) half a decade ago, even found some good pufferfish - nowadays they only offer shit and all snakeheads are illegal. My time in the poisonous gardens was also good, they had everything I could ever dream off.
Or the one time as I caught a blue colored slow worm (blue individuals are very old males) or as I found an Esculapian Snake or as I found some melanistic viviparous lizards on a mountain. My best memory involving another (non-family) person was watching a movie with a childhood friend and then driving around with our bikes. Was always bullied (from kindergarden to university), but my copes made it acceptable. Back then I could cope very well.

Last edited:
Thanks boyo.

Regarding the past there's not much we can do about tbh. I'll assume you're on you early to mid twenties just like me. That's still fairly young, it may see like a big deal but I think our lack of expertise so to speak makes us way more anxious and self conscious about all these things than we should be. Just like teenagers.

Right now I'm just living one day at a time, I still try to get girls since why not? Rejection doesn't feel as bad as back then so it doesn't really matter. Got a job, getting better at socializating etc. Still trying to find motivation though to continue with other goals I had back then.

Good news though is that even at this age we can still learn and get better at many things. I got so much better in handling life compared to my self back in 2018, even though I was already over 20. Just don't go too hard on you boyo, you can learn, you can have you pace, why we worry so much about others?
I understand your point.
But how can you cope with your lost years? This always makes me sad, knowing that you'll never have teenager experiences, etc. Or you just ignore?

Nothing comes to my mind when I think about fond memories, literally none. I have bed memories, tons on them, but I can't name a single fond memory. I don't have memories to tell either.

I ask, what do fuck should I do, "iMpRoVe yOuRsElf" I already lost, whats the point, I was rotting in sadness while my peers building milestones.

What would you do if you were in my condition, please answer.
A couple from birthday parties I was a part of in my very young days. Everything else is a blur. I am numb to life now.

I can't give because I don't have them, but something like your first kiss, your first sex, achieving something to be proud of. Memories that you can brag.

I can't give because I don't have them, but something like your first kiss, your first sex, achieving something to be proud of. Memories that you can brag.
Never had sex or a hug or a kiss or a gf. Haven't rlly accomplished anything that big so no.

I have a few. They're blown out of the water by the amount of akward/cringy memories though.

I feel like i've never been alive. My whole life is a blur, and a bad one at that

i don't have any memories i can think back on and say they were good. everything has always been miserable