Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How much of men globally are cucks?

How much?

• 50-60%

• 60-70%

• 70-80%

• 80-90%

• 90-95%

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Title. Simps and whiteknights count as cucks.

Title. Simps and whiteknights count as cucks.
50-60%. I think men above a 6/10 (in looks) are never cucks (or at least, are almost never cucks)

pretty much all men are cucks nowadays since everyone is forced to serially share their girlfriends as they opt in and out of relationships and hook ups, this is severe cuckoldry and normies will try and fail to rationalize it

of those who are aware they are being cucked probably quite low but without their knowledge the numbers would probably be much greater

pretty much all men are cucks nowadays since everyone is forced to serially share their girlfriends as they opt in and out of relationships and hook ups, this is severe cuckoldry and normies will try and fail to rationalize it
Exactly my thoughts but you put it better than I ever could.

50-60%. I think men above a 6/10 (in looks) are never cucks (or at least, are almost never cucks)
But they would protect a random foid if they deem the situation as dangerous for the foid.

Last edited:
so not true, I have seen so many cucks who are above 6/10, date da 3/10 landwhale and forgive her cheating

so not true, I have seen so many cucks who are above 6/10, date da 3/10 landwhale and forgive her cheating
Seriously? I thought good looking men wouldn't stoop to such a low level honestly.

Seriously? I thought good looking men wouldn't stoop to such a low level honestly.
I have to say yes, maybe thats because I work at a super leftist workplace where they are all "future is female" though

Plenty of boomer cucks who lived decades in denial.

Mostly cucks are white men

I have to say yes, maybe thats because I work at a super leftist workplace where they are all "future is female" though
Most of my high school female professors had Male tears mugs. I found that out when I went into their office where they all meet.

and these are the people who will say something like "if she cheated then he counldnt satisfy her", while condemning men for even talking to a woman
Most of my high school female professors had Male tears mugs. I found that out when I went into their office where they all meet.