Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reminder: Racists, misogynists and transphobes outnumber cucks 20 to 1

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
The vast majority of men globally are racist, misogynist and transphobic. Only a small minority of college educated cucks in the first world aren't. If you go to Malaysia or Bangalore or some shit 100% every single male you meet will be misogynist and transphobic and hate other races. We outnumber them 20 to 1 all we have to do is rise up

[IMG alt="shii410"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/25/25531.jpg?1675716111[/IMG]

Most of them are tradcucks that will kill their fellow men for a whiff of pussy.

Numbers matter little in front of a "legitimate" establishment

The vast majority of men globally are racist, misogynist and transphobic. Only a small minority of college educated cucks in the first world aren't. If you go to Malaysia or Bangalore or some shit 100% every single male you meet will be misogynist and transphobic and hate other races. We outnumber them 20 to 1 all we have to do is rise up
yet the sex offender registry and long prison sentences and prison ((('justice'))) exist.

Shii410 trait: you both outnumber and are outnumbered

some shitskin living in curryland or Indonesia would do little to change my situation kek

I highly doubt that