Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much of this forum is satire

HaterOfWomen

HaterOfWomen

Banned
-
100% - Hes a soy cuck from IT
Like do you all actually all want women to die or do you just like make fun of yourself for being a loser by acting like its the womens fault

fuck off graycel nigger

my posts are 100% legit and are serious
(only in minecraft though)

shoot your fucking shit worthless character in gmod in the fucking head piece of shit

:soy::soy::soy: It’s all real fag

Who said i was a loser?

384B6CE0 7B90 4DE4 A237 C26AC8B4B87C

Real pic of @Hater of women

lol insta'banned

Over for this nigga.

Like do you all actually all want women to die or do you just like make fun of yourself for being a loser by acting like its the womens fault
How does it feel to be a proud child molester and enjoy diddling little innocent children to satisfy your never-ending homosexual desires with your butt-fucking buddies over at r/IncelTear? Huh?

FUCKING FAGGOT :reeeeee:

cuck detected, opinion rejected:feelsjuice:

I don't want all women to die. Just you:feelsdevil:

How did they make it to 13 posts

go defend women elsewhere, you stupid inceltear user

my posts are 100% legit and are serious
I mean every word I’ve said here, if I said I wanted to kill people, I meant it. If I said I wanted to revoke womens rights and that they should be assigned by the gov, I meant it. If I was praising some “ terrorist” I meant it. I could not be more serious