Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How much percent men will be incels in 2049?

How much percent men will be incel in 2049?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
What do u think? Currently its like 63% based on the latest study that was in 2021 or some shit

99%;we are already 95% young men are incels now I will say

50% or less, being incel is rare and most of us will have roped by then which will leave the chads and normies

Its all the jews fault

More then 40 for sure

just look how many men comply everywhere that they never touched or talked with a foid the numbers are big
nigga that's because you lurk in incel forums/subreddits

75% of men will be incels and the rest will be volcels with AI wives.

you know that is bluepill BS and the situation is worse and worse and reality
You're the only person here who believes 95% of man are incels, that's genuinely delusional. It's just cope so you feel less alone.

You're the only person here who believes 95% of man are incels, that's genuinely delusional. It's just cope so you feel less alone.
He's actually really retarded.

One thing I learned early on in this forum, never trust the kids with the er avatars, they are some of the stupidest people you can find on these forums.

He's actually really retarded.

One thing I learned early on in this forum, never trust the kids with the er avatars, they are some of the stupidest people you can find on these forums.
All heil saint ER

And yes I might be autistic even thought i nevER tested it but I am for sure

you sound like an bluepilled IT faggot jFL

50% or less, being incel is rare and most of us will have roped by then which will leave the chads and normies
Nigga i know like 3 50 year old subhuman virgins in my neighborhood it isn't that rare

no you are some many bluepiled faggots here
Dont you ever get tired of saying something stupid then getting dunked on by more competent people over it?

no you are some many bluepiled faggots here
being blackpilled is accepting reality, your claims are nowhere near the reality we live in. To claim 95% of men are incels is either a troll or a delusion of a man who lost touch with reality.

Idk like 40 incels will always exist no matter what
I dont disagree that incels will always exist but I would say we're bottom 10%. 95% of man being virgins or never have been in a relationship is a crazy amount.

I dont disagree that incels will always exist but I would say we're bottom 10%. 95% of man being virgins or never have been in a relationship is a crazy amount.
Most never admit + most are always in denial we found the blackpill

it is getting worse and I would say men being sexless without having a relationship is probably closer to 50% if not 60

Being in a relationship is mandatory for sub8 men to get sex.

But yeah this "90% men are virgin/ sexless" claim is complete bullshit. Some of these dudes need to stop taking the memes too seriously :feelshaha:

it is getting worse and I would say men being sexless without having a relationship is probably closer to 50% if not 60
There was a study done in the us that said that 50% of man between the ages of 18 and 20 were 'virgins', but they considered man who didn't have sex after the age of 18 virgins so the actual percentage is probably around 10-20%. The percentage dropped down to 1.9% for man over the age of 25.

But yeah this "90% men are virgin/ sexless" claim is complete bullshit. Some of these dudes need to stop taking the memes too seriously :feelshaha:
I honestly have no idea how tf they even came to that conclusion, I think its just cope so they feel better. "I'm not an incel, I'm normal! Almost every man is a virgin as well!!" :soy::soy:

now its about 95% so i think it will be about 98% incels

0%, the android sexbots will save us

Average Men will get sex every 2 decades lmfao

What do u think? Currently its like 63% based on the latest study that was in 2021 or some shit
That study is based on under 30s. Which is the confusing part for me. Really dumb poll, you need to specify age bracket and country. I highly doubt even 20% would be incel in Afghanistan, etc.

That study is based on under 30s. Which is the confusing part for me. Really dumb poll, you need to specify age bracket and country. I highly doubt even 20% would be incel in Afghanistan, etc.
Because the generations

Between 30% to 40%

There was a study done in the us that said that 50% of man between the ages of 18 and 20 were 'virgins', but they considered man who didn't have sex after the age of 18 virgins so the actual percentage is probably around 10-20%. The percentage dropped down to 1.9% for man over the age of 25.

Yeah, most of these normie guys get laid in high school, there's no reasonable way to conclude 90% unless you're dealing with a retard
I honestly have no idea how tf they even came to that conclusion, I think its just cope so they feel better. "I'm not an incel, I'm normal! Almost every man is a virgin as well!!" :soy::soy:
It's the memes boyo

Maybe 90% but we'll all have AI girlfriends.

In 25 years, inceldom might go up, or go down.

Go up: Trends continue

Go Down: I think that everyone in society is pretty much coming to agree that the RedPill is pretty much correct.

Nightclubs are dark and loud. A man can only meet a woman in a nightclub if he is very handsome, and socially dominant. Dating has become like a nightclub, and everyone can see this.

I hope that young men and their parents will be more aware of this, and will try to cultivate themselves and their sons into more appealing young men. I say that, and yet, young men are abandoning college at an alarming rate.

I think that everyone can see that dating isn't working for anyone. We are in the midst of an absolute avalanche of books and articles written by women decrying hookup culture. Gen Z is abandoning dating apps. I hope that people will start to see that a more traditional dating culture benefits everyone.

I also wonder if people in the future will just plain have fewer sons. It seems undeniable that having a daughter is much more likely to result in a happy child with a happy life. I wonder if it might be possible to decide to have a son or a daughter and more people will choose daughters. There is something called The Erickson Method, and people overwhelmingly choose to have daughters. Or people will just abort their male fetuses.

75%
now it’s 65 it was 63 in 2023 January, so it’s only up from here

Women will only go for 7.5 feet werewolf aka homo sapiens canis lupus hybrids so its over for humanity in 2049

Let's just say regardless of actual numbers, if just current dating trends alone continue, there won't even BE a country left. Rejected males don't need to be anywhere near the majority of the population in order to bring the whole system down. We're about to get a brutal lesson in why a healthy sexual marketplace is critical for sustainable civilization. Right now the problem isn't readily evident to the general population, but once Gen Z reaches middle age and Gen Alpha reach dating age, the problem WILL become a whole lot more obvious.