Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment HOW MUCH PERCENT OF HEIGHT IS GENETICS?

How much percent of height do u think is genetics

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
Lets say u wasnt malnoursihed like a jew from auschwitz and didnt have any sleeping deprivation how much percent of height do u think its changeable?

like 80% ? perfect nutrition may add you max of 2.5 inches i think

Another worthless thread from the 2024 teen user

I wasn't breastfed i was malnourished while growing up no sports no food just sleep no milk whatsover average height until 16 then i became a tallfag if this isn't proof of genes idk what is

I wasn't breastfed i was malnourished while growing up no sports no food just sleep no milk whatsover average height until 16 then i became a tallfag if this isn't proof of genes idk what is
Do u surpass ur genetic height

90%. Most is genetic. but I am sure in the extreme cases you can gain or lose a bit of your potential.

In General, genetics. It's easier to stunt growth with starvation than exceed expected growth. The main exception would be if you get some sort of brain tumor that affects your horomones, that would be a night and day difference in your height.

99.99%, unless you starvemaxx through your childhood.