Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stemcels how much do you make and how

130k working from home

I am planning to go to grad school for physics.
Granted i would be poor for life at this rate lol

Nice how did you become one?
I'm joking brah :fuk:
I'm 23 and never worked a day in my life (not even part time), not that I can do anything with a meme econ degree anyway

Btw op is a foid looking for a betabuxer

I'm joking brah :fuk:
I'm 23 and never worked a day in my life (not even part time), not that I can do anything with a meme econ degree anyway
I dropped out before I got my degree I realized how fucking useless it would be and even if I had a well-paying job I'd probably wanna kill myself going into work everyday

I dropped out before I got my degree I realized how fucking useless it would be and even if I had a well-paying job I'd probably wanna kill myself going into work everyday
Econs is for jews only

Econs is for jews only
Nah chads too they can get their bullshit degree and get a well-paying job where they don't do shit right away just because they're good-looking

Nah chads too they can get their bullshit degree and get a well-paying job where they don't do shit right away just because they're good-looking
Of course, this has already been proven in many pinned id threads before

You also need social skills for that not just looks lol unless your a model or something
social skills come with looks :feelsseriously:
You will be reported to hr if you tried to be social with your (female) coworkers as an ugly mutt

Brokie but might get contract from oil firms