Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How shit were your parents?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
I had really shit parents ngl

Impulsive, choleric father,
overprotective mother

Typically failed normie combo

Justus Grossbier was abandoned by his father, taken away from his biological mother(Drug Use/Child Abuse). He never fully adjusted to society because of that and also because he is an ethnic living among Whites.

Bully

Bullying

(S.R.B)

Intellau_Celistic:

Mother:

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

Other Person:

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

"We're going to grandma's house, hurry up!"(He wanted to make himself seem like an excellent father by showing her his son)

"You're moving so slowly"(He would hit me; I was sluggish from ASD/trauma)

"Your cousins are better than you" (Again, anxiety and depression)

"I'm saying this to be kind. Don't anger me." (If I was struggling to go inside a store due to anxiety)

I once had Pyelonephritis and was fairly weak from it to the point of needing to stay home when my father wanted to visit a store. My father, instead of asking me if I took my prescribed antibiotics, simply told me, "Hurry up, let's go see grandma". He then asked Grandma to patronize me for my "disobedience".

Father abused me and my mother is good but was very overprotective when I was a child

My dad gave me weed at 14, is that abuse tbh?

No. I recall sipping alcohol from a can at the age of four and feeling very, very tired soon after...

Mother was like a metronome, swapping moods every hour. Starts overprotective then switches to insulting, yelling and complaining how I haven't achieved as much as her friends' kids, threatening to kick me out, then switches back again.
Dad was scared of her and made less money so he just lived in another town on his own and didn't protect me.
My brain has adapted by anticipating that every person behaves like a mad dog who could flip and attack you for no reason any moment.

Mother was like a metronome, swapping moods every hour. Starts overprotective then switches to insulting, yelling and complaining how I haven't achieved as much as her friends' kids, threatening to kick me out, then switches back again.
Dad was scared of her and made less money so he just lived in another town on his own and didn't protect me.
My brain has adapted by anticipating that every person behaves like a mad dog who could flip and attack you for no reason any moment.
Did my dad ruin my life by giving me weed at 14?

Extremely shit,due to their retarded idea to breed i'm here suffering as a genetic waste. Plus on top of that they plagued me with mental problems due to shitty parenting.
That's why even if i had the option i wouldn't want any fucking kids.

They should’ve took me to play football when I was a kid. It would’ve solved a lot of issues down the line. My childhood was a total waste. I was basically raised as a daughter but with male clothes

if you are here, your parents failed you

My dad abused me and my mum, haven't seen him in 13 years. My mum is emotionally fr
agile which shines through in how easily manipulated she is by her new
fiance. Both never really hgave me much attention