Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How Slavs "celebrate" Halloween

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

ugly subhuman facecel , manlet genetic garbage
★★★★★
So I as I am coming back from my nightwalk with a cigarette in my mouth I see a group of kids celebrating "Halloween" in SlavLand JFL. They do the typical amerimutt stuff like throwing eggs at people's houses for no reason. (pretty much an excuse to vandalize innocent people's houses) Alright back on the story. I am coming back and notice kids running towards my street to do some messed up shit as I walk towards them to confront them some guy in a car pulls up and starts yelling at them like a madman " You fucking faggot kids, I will beat the shit out of you , who are you to throw eggs at people's windows" apparently they egged his house and he tailed them with his car or something. I've never seen someone screaming so loudly in my entire life and honestly my adrenaline spiked very hard. Those kids got so scared that it ruined their jewish "holiday" and they are probably never going to do it again JFL. Honestly that guy is a hero in my eyes and I am going to tell you exactly why. This so called "holiday" is retarded and satanic and just an excuse to be a piece of shit to random people who did not deserve it. Funny how I went from contemplating about life to "damn I must strive to be like that guy he gave them what they deserved".

Halloween in SlavLand never goes as expected for the little shitheads. First of all no one has enough money to give them candies second of all everyone is bitter and no one likes "treats". Fuck them and fuck this jewish psyop which was pushed on the youth worldwide , it is a holiday which must be celebrated only in Jewmerica and not spread here. We've got better holidays which do not involve being a vandal piece of shit.

Halloween is now common in Poland from what i know, only religous boomers are opposed.

Halloween is now common in Poland from what i know, only religous boomers are opposed.
Poland is zogged as fuck , no wonder they send tons of support to Jewkraine and and completely cucked to America. Polish women are well known coal burners too.

This "holiday" is just another excuse for normies to engage in all manner of sexual debauchery with promiscuous costumes and otherwise antagonize the incel community with their conspicuous depravity.

Based man, can imagine the little shits will be talking about how facing the consequences of their actions traumatized them even 10 years from now:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

i didn't get to enjoy halloween when i was younger because i had no friends, never went trick or treating. i hate all of those jewish holidays they're merely an excuse for normalfags to throw degenerate parties for themselves.

It's similar for Finnic males.

Re: What is your favorite candy?
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#153803396Monday, January 12, 2015 12:04 PM CST
"im by no means overweight, if that's why you posted that."Ah, you simply misinterpreted my statement, I merely enjoy consuming an assortment of vegetables when necessary rather than purchasing common "Candy" products.After-all, we each have different interests.

ASD

The Psychiatric Risk Gene Transcription Factor 4 (TCF4) Regulates Neurodevelopmental Pathways Associated With Schizophrenia, Autism, and Intellectual Disability​

Genetic variants in and around the transcription factor 4 (TCF4) gene are associated with range of disorders that are frequently associated with cognitive dysfunction.1–3 The most recent schizophrenia GWAS reported three independent single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in TCF4 that surpassed the threshold for genome wide significance.4 Intriguingly, rare TCF4 single nucleotide variants (SNVs) have also been described in schizophrenia patients, although their impact on the function of the protein has not been established.5,6 In addition to the genetic studies in schizophrenia, TCF4 variants are associated with early information processing and cognitive markers, some of which are schizophrenia endophenotypes.7–10 Damaging TCF4 mutations have also been described in large-scale genotyping studies in patients with ID, neurodevelopmental disorders, and most recently ASD.11–15 Haploinsufficiency of TCF4 causes Pitt–Hopkins syndrome (PTHS); a rare form intellectual disability (ID) associated with characteristic facial features, autonomic dysfunction, and behavioral traits that resemble autism spectrum disorder (ASD).16–19 Collectively, these studies implicate TCF4 in a range of neurodevelopmental disorders.

CF4 is a member of the basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) family of proteins.20–22 For the purposes of disambiguation, it should be noted that TCF4 (Gene ID: 6925) described herein should not be confused with T-cell factor 4 (Gene ID: 6934, official gene symbol, TCF7L2) since they can share the same acronym. TCF4 and its paralogues, collectively known as E-proteins, interact with other bHLH proteins to regulate DNA binding specificity and transcriptional activity at promoters and enhancers that contain E-boxes (5′-CANNTG).2,20,23 The human TCF4 gene encodes multiple protein isoforms of which only the major isoforms TCF4-A and TCF4-B have been characterized in detail.24 In neurons, TCF4 regulates the intrinsic excitability of pyramidal cells of the prefrontal cortex and has been shown to attenuate neurite branching.25,26 Furthermore, haploinsufficiency of Tcf4 in mice affects gene expression and DNA methylation in the brain, leading to enhanced long-term potentiation, learning and memory deficits, and autistic-like behavior.22,25,26 By contrast, mice over-expressing Tcf4 in the brain display deficits in sensorimotor gating, fear conditioning, and circadian processes as well as impairments in attentional and behavioral anticipation.7,27

Poland is zogged as fuck , no wonder they send tons of support to Jewkraine and and completely cucked to America. Polish women are well known coal burners too.
Poland is the most pro American country in Europe, more than UK or Germany, 90% support for US and NATO and Russia is very hated since 2022.

I'm catfishing women at my local Halloween celebration. That's how I celebrate. Maybe I'll wear my mask.

Based man, can imagine the little shits will be talking about how facing the consequences of their actions traumatized them even 10 years from now:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Yeah, we do not really need this shit in our countries. We are incel because we got zogged by America and they brainwashed our women too.

One year long ago I had some kids knocking, we didn't have candy or anything so they left empty handed, burgerland culture needs to be eradicated.

This "holiday" is just another excuse for normies to engage in all manner of sexual debauchery with promiscuous costumes and otherwise antagonize the incel community with their conspicuous depravity.
Completely agreed. Any religion is against this shit. In my eyes that shit is like practicing Judaism. Halloween is also about gluttony and degeneracy as you mentioned.

Re: Table help.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#182734655Sunday, January 31, 2016 12:13 AM CST
"t["Team"]"Though I would appreciate your effort to assist this individual if I was the person with this issue, using such a Lua expression is equivalent to retrieving the value at the specified table key, which is not the desired effect.As for retrieving the key identifier, the only technique I can think of at the current moment is to simply store the required non-numerical keys within a variable/array for quick accessibility, as shown below:Keys = {"Cookies","Cream","Cake"];Desserts = {["Cookies"]="A",["Cream"]="B",["Cake"]="C"};n = 1; --Refers to the "Cookies" index within the Keys table.print(Desserts[Key[n]); --This will print "A"

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

Rs7291469CI

I'll...swallow.

One year long ago I had some kids knocking, we didn't have candy or anything so they left empty handed, burgerland culture needs to be eradicated.
I dont have issues with giving candy to a well behaved child but those fucks don't just kindly knock on the door brother. They do all sort of messed up shit to trigger you in this already frustrating life.

Based screamer boomer hybrid taught 'murican worshipping shitlings their lesson

I consider such antics mildly amusing in all fairness eggs are just a mess and my power washer can wash off whatever eggs pretty quickly. Plus odds are here the person who'd get it is a homosexual or drug addict or fat slut so empathy in any capacity is non existent for them. (No glowies not suggesting anyone does it or targets anyone I have zero control over unruly teens if it's anyone's fault go look in the mirror and blame the sexhavers in your office.)

I consider such antics mildly amusing in all fairness eggs are just a mess and my power washer can wash off whatever eggs pretty quickly. Plus odds are here the person who'd get it is a homosexual or drug addict or fat slut so empathy in any capacity is non existent for them. (No glowies not suggesting anyone does it or targets anyone I have zero control over unruly teens if it's anyone's fault go look in the mirror and blame the sexhavers in your office.)
nigga they are breaking people's stuff sometimes too like windows and other fragile things.,

nigga they are breaking people's stuff sometimes too like windows and other fragile things.,
Not going to deny that but the specific example was eggs which aren't really going to cause financial damage and minor even if they did I live in one of the countries with the highest number of drug addicts and homosexuals and sjws as a % of the pop so as long as my cameras keep them the fuck away I give zero fucks about the rest of the pop.

i also don't like Americanization of other cultures

Don't American Halloween'ers only act out the "trick" option, like toilet paper a house, after the homeowner refuses to give them a treat? Why are polack kids trashing people's houses from the outset?