Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How society sees foids who are 17 years and 364 days old

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-

And as soon as the clock ticks 00:00 am for her 18th bday suddenly she becomes a grown up adult :feelskek::feelskek:

Normies and cucks would fuck a jailbait (as everyone) but they can't and they downplay their sexuality in order to appear more politically correct.

So it's ok to kill them? Based soyciety

Normies and cucks would fuck a jailbait (as everyone) but they can't and they downplay their sexuality in order to appear more politically correct.
True its in the male nature. Roasties guilt submitted men into "preferring" twenty something and older foids

Carful, FBI definitely has you on some list now lol
thats publicly available illustration. i hold no rights over them, nor are the illustration stored on my device.

Kinda like this, I suppose.
This one takes a few seconds. A girl goes from being a zygote to a full grown adult INSTANTLY the clock ticks 00:00 at her 18th bday

At 23:59:59 she is a zygote and at sharp 00:00:00 she is an adult

This one takes a few seconds. A girl goes from being a zygote to a full grown adult INSTANTLY the clock ticks 00:00 at her 18th bday

At 23:59:59 she is a zygote and at sharp 00:00:00 she is an adult
I don't know how to respond, so... :feelsbaton::soy::dab::feelshaha::feelsUgh::feelsmage::ahegao:

even at 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 - you are SICK FUCKING PEDOPHILE YOU SICK FUCK if you are attracted to them

however, this is really recent

normies weren't like this like even 15 years ago

thats publicly available illustration. i hold no rights over them, nor are the illustration stored on my device.
Yeah but its still bad optics for our site which is part of the reason I removed it.:feelswhere:

IT would just love to of caught a screenshot of you posting that shit and then happily begin labelling us what their member/s have at times proven to actually be.:feelsthink::feelshehe:

The exact same people who believe this also believe that abortion is fine even beyond 17 weeks.

IMG 20211020 112206

one of the many cases. it was in 09, imagine now.
also this
IMG 20211020 112847

tee hee