Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How tf do foids think the difference between a 15 year old foid and a 19 year old is obvious?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Its always foids who trash on men who got scammed by a jailbait foid claiming to be 18+ and then tell him its his fault and say shit like "You couldnt tell the difference between a 5 year old and an 18 year old" when they make extreme examples but that said example almost never happens because teen foids love to lie about their age for an ego boost which should be a lifetime in prison sentence and meanwhile foids would purposely date abusive men with obvious red flags of abuse and say "PSyChOPatHS arE ManIPuLaTiVe" but dont apply that same logic to the mentally unstable under 18 foids lying about their age for an ego boost.

i think JBs between age of 14-16 do it deliberately (lie about their age) so they can blackmail a man or just sent him to jail to boost their ego.

i think JBs between age of 14-16 do it deliberately (lie about their age) so they can blackmail a man or just sent him to jail to boost their ego.
This happened to me 2 weeks after I turned 18 and oh boy I wished I knew how to access the dark web since my friend doxxed her and post all her information on the dark web

They tend to use the excuse "ChILdhOoD tRAuMa" when they get called out for it.

They don't, that's why the OmG ShE'S a ChILd U CrEEEEEEEpY PDF is climbing through the 20s now. Women cannot possibly face any responsibility for what they do!

Men should just stay away from women, who obviously look really young.
Usually, the difference between 15yo and 19yo women is night and day (Usually).
Younger women have more ´bloated´ faces, in comparison to 19yo women.
If you don´t trust it, get out ASAP.
Usually, your gut instinct is always right.

But these lying manipulative little whores are also in the wrong, for deceiving men.
In my opinion, they should serve time in prison for that.

Men should just stay away from women, who obviously look really young.
Usually, the difference between 15yo and 19yo women is night and day (Usually).
Younger women have more ´bloated´ faces, in comparison to 19yo women.
If you don´t trust it, get out ASAP.
Usually, your gut instinct is always right.

But these lying manipulative little whores are also in the wrong, for deceiving men.
In my opinion, they should serve time in prison for that.
Not just prison time...

They should by law be forced as prostitutes for the rest of their lives.

The guy that got fucked with should receive therapy and the foid should publically hang.

Because foids hit the wall at 16

15 yo foid: 20 cocks
19 yo foid: 200 cocks

There's a definite difference in cock mileage I agree.

They're whores either way.

there is a night and day difference with mayowhores. they hit the wall astronomically quick

there is a night and day difference with mayowhores. they hit the wall astronomically quick
Although as much as I preach that men age like fine wine while foids age like milk, Asian foids hit the wall the slowest so they maintain their youth for a bit longer

:soy: Pedo if you think this 15yr old is attractive

Even under 16 it's their goal to be attractive

15yr Olds lowkey better looking

Its always foids who trash on men who got scammed by a jailbait foid claiming to be 18+ and then tell him its his fault and say shit like "You couldnt tell the difference between a 5 year old and an 18 year old" when they make extreme examples but that said example almost never happens because teen foids love to lie about their age for an ego boost which should be a lifetime in prison sentence and meanwhile foids would purposely date abusive men with obvious red flags of abuse and say "PSyChOPatHS arE ManIPuLaTiVe" but dont apply that same logic to the mentally unstable under 18 foids lying about their age for an ego boost.
Beta males say the same shit.
Beta: I don't think she's hot.
Me: I do.
Beta: Bro, she looks 12.
Me: In what world?

These are the same kind of people who think Ariana Grande looks like a child. These people have some sort of face-blindness if they aren't lying. It needs to be studied.

foids in puberty are often attracted to adult chads. they will go to great lengths to protect them. it's also a status symbol for them. they will show off to their foid friends and say, 'look, this adult chad is my boyfriend.' i remember a foid saying she dated an adult chad she was in love with when she was 13 but didn't reveal his age or name to protect him. they love chad and will always love chad. i hate foids so much.