Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tall are you?

You know the question

• GIANT

• Very Tall

• Tall

• A bit Tall

• Medium

• A bit Short

• Short

• VERY SHORT

• DWARF

Results are only viewable after voting.
Waco

Waco

Zigger (but secretly Nigger)
-
Lets find out

Jfl, so many larpers

I am 5'2/5'3.

5’9 (175cm) which is apparently “average” height where I live but all the people I know are taller than me, I feel much shorter than most zoomers. Are zoomers taller on average than previous generations? It sure feels like it.

5’9 (175cm) which is apparently “average” height where I live but all the people I know are taller than me, I feel much shorter than most zoomers. Are zoomers taller on average than previous generations? It sure feels like it.
They certainly are.

They certainly are.
Brutal, it sucks being normal when compared to older generations but knowing you’re considered too short to fit in with the current one.

Are you in the UK?

5'11 (a bit short in 2022)

5'7, three fucking centimeters below my country's average :feelsseriously:

5ft10/178cm but the country i'm in its very short, i have been inside a coffee shop lately since the drive through is closed and noticed every guy in line is 3-4 inches at least taller than me. it's brutal

Everyday this question

About the size of an average Hobbit

5'4 n 112 hopin it wld make me look "longer." Didnt work, im also retarded as u can see. :feelsrope: