Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tf are there religious incels?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★
How can you be an incel and still follow or believe in a god? That’s giga cucked, that means you’re giving worship to a being that supposedly has control over all of reality but still decided to allow suffering to exist and make you a sexless freak when everyone could’ve had a happy life in a beautiful and peaceful utopia. That’s the most cucked thing I can imagine.

If anything god is the evil one, only reason satan was kicked out of heaven was for simply disobeying god and going against him. That’s like if you kicked your child out the house and made him homeless for not listening to you and behaving. Super cucked.

it's a copium people go into to cope with their shitty life.

I think blackpilled people are more likely to be atheists.

God is worried about our eternal life and salvation, not to enjoy for a moment in this satan's world. This world and time belongs to Satan.

Matthew 4:8-9

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”
2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Last edited:
Because we believe that there is a God that will punish the evil. Otherwise they’d get away with it

Some people's only problems are simply just being unable to obtain sex thus they're fakecels because that's just the average modern male problem

most religious incels only stick around because they are hoping their religion will get them a 4/10 roastie eventually through social hangouts within the same religious enclave

its a cope

Religious incels are gigacoping.

This. People who have shit meaningless lives who cling to something to find some purpose in life.

What does believing in a God or some sort of deity have anything to do with inceldom? Anyone can believe or not believe, and whether or not they have a good life isn't very relevant. L post.

I think you can still maintain your beliefs in a benevolent god and still be an incel. Book of job etc

Because we believe that there is a God that will punish the evil. Otherwise they’d get away with it

By definition, God has 2 main attributes: ALL-PowERful and ALL-knowing

If “god” DIDN’T know about evil and/or DIDNT have the powER to create a world WITHOUT evil, he isn’t God (god doesn’t exist).

But if God (an ALL-powERful and ALL knowing “being” truly exists), That means despite knowing about evil and having the powER to prevent evil from even existing in the first place, god INTENTIONALLY and WILLINGLY allowed evil to exist, which shows that GOD IS EVIL.

So thERe are only 2 possibilities: eithER thERe is no god or God is evil (but it is LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for a “loving god” to exist).

if the first possibility is REAL (God doesn’t exist), no point in living in accordance to religious restrictions because you get no benefit for it (no god exists to reward you for your “sacrifices”).

Assuming that the second possibility is REAL (that an EVIL god exists), if god was evil enough to be responsible for so many innocent people (and even animals) to expERience so much pain/suffERing (despite these living beings not doing anything wrong to “desERve” it), then logically god can send you to hell for etERnity aftER you die EVEN IF you spent your whole life believing in god and nevER committing sin (just for God’s own sick entERtainment) so it makes no sense to believe in an evil god just for the sake of self-benefit (going to heaven, or at least NOT going to hell) because your self-benefit isn’t even guaranteed lol.

So in conclusion, whethER god doesn’t exist or an evil god exists (which are the ONLY 2 LOGICAL POSSIBILITIES), believing in God is pointless because you willingly miss out on pleasure/enjoyment without getting any benefit (if god doesn’t exist) and may even be punished instead DESPITE your devotion and sacrifices (if God is evil).

Believing in god is a low IQ trait. Any incel who believes in God isn’t blackpilled (lacks ability to think logically/rationally).

Last edited:
It's copium if people believe that god is just and kind. I believe he exists just not as most people portray him.

God is worried about our eternal life and salvation, not to enjoy for a moment in this satan's world. This world and time belongs to Satan.

Matthew 4:8-9

2 Corinthians 4:4
Matthew 27:46

If “god” DIDN’T know about evil and/or DIDNT have the powER to create a world WITHOUT evil, he isn’t God (god doesn’t exist).

But if God (an ALL-powERful and ALL knowing “being” truly exists), That means despite knowing about evil and having the powER to prevent evil from even existing in the first place, god INTENTIONALLY and WILLINGLY allowed evil to exist, which shows that GOD IS EVIL.

So thERe are only 2 possibilities: eithER thERe is no god or God is evil (but it is LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for a loving God to exist).

if the first possibility is real (God doesn’t exist), no point in living in accordance to religious restrictions because you get no benefit for it (no god exists to reward you for your “sacrifices”).

Assuming that the second possibility is REAL (that an EVIL god exists), if god was evil enough to be responsible for so many innocent people (and even animals) to expERience so much pain/suffERing (despite these living beings not doing anything wrong to “desERve” it), then logically god can send you to hell for etERnity aftER you die EVEN IF you spent your whole life believing in god and nevER committing sin (just for God’s own sick entERtainment) so it makes no sense to believe in an evil god just for the sake of self-benefit (going to heaven or at least not going to hell) because your self-benefit isn’t even guaranteed lol.

So in conclusion, whethER god doesn’t exist or an evil god exists (which are the ONLY 2 LOGICAL POSSIBILITIES), believing in God is pointless because you willingly miss out on pleasure/enjoyment without getting any benefit (if god doesn’t exist) and may even be punished instead DESPITE your sacrifices (if God is evil).

Believing in god is a low IQ trait. Any incel who believes in God isn’t blackpilled (lacks ability to think logically/rationally).
There is evil in this world to put us through tests and to test our patience. The people who still believed in God despite the pain and suffering will enter heaven. Heaven is literally the best place and it is eternal unlike this world. Even if you became the richest man in this world and had unlimited women it would still end.

The perfect place that you speak of has been created already and it’s called heaven. The worst place is hell and that is where the evil and wrongdoing people will go to. Believing that there is no God is low Iq in fact because you look at the complexities of the world and then believe that there was no designer or creator. That it’s all just a coincidence. It’s like looking at a watch and saying that there was no creator for this watch.

Religion isn't about believing in God or whatever. That's just a front. It's about creating values in a society to ensure progress and that everyone has a chance at normal life.

By having decent values and morals you can cut the middle man (God), but most people seem to be unable to do this even in the age of information. The lack of religion is what brought us sexual revolution, feminism, degeneracy... Religion acted as a check to the worst human (and especially foid) behaviors.

I'm not saying a single person without religion will be evil, but a society without it will create an environment of oppression to those who aren't degenerates.

There is evil in this world to put us through tests and to test our patience.

The whole point of a test is to detERmine the UNKNOWN answER(s)/solution(s) to a question (or sERies of questions).

If god is ALL-KNOWING, he already knows what actions evERy individual will pERform at evERY point in time/space, so why “test” something he ALREADY KNOWS?

If he DOESN’T know what actions evERy individual will pERform at evERy point in time/space (hence his want/need to “test” us), then he ISN’T god (god isn’t real).

I stopped reading your reply aftER the first sentence.

The epicurean paradox destroys litERally evERy argument made by religious people, because the paradox is based on logic (which is UNIVERSAL and OBJECTIVE).

Last edited:
The whole point of a test is to detERmine the UNKNOWN answER(s)/solution(s) to a question (or sERies of questions).

If god is ALL-KNOWING, he already knows what actions evERy individual will pERform at evERY point in time/space, so why “test” something he ALREADY KNOWS?

If he DOESN’T know what actions evERy individual will pERform at evERy point in time/space (hence his want/need to “test” us), then he ISN’T god (god isn’t real).

The epicurean paradox destroys litERally evERy argument made by religious people, because the paradox is based on logic (which is UNIVERSAL and OBJECTIVE).

View attachment 1091470
Expecting a christcuck to employ logic is like asking a foid to consider the consequences of being a cock carousel-riding whore. Their minds just cant take it they are too stooped in delusional coping to acknowledge the brutal realities of this world.

Matthew 27:46
That is maybe the saddest part of the Bible. Good looked away from Him, because Jesus was tainted by our sins. Bible says that God will never drive us into sin and temptations. Maybe if we were born as normies, we would never get saved. We would live a normal life and burn in hell for eternity.

So thERe are only 2 possibilities: eithER thERe is no god or God is evil (but it is LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for a “loving god” to exist).

if the first possibility is REAL (God doesn’t exist), no point in living in accordance to religious restrictions because you get no benefit for it (no god exists to reward you for your “sacrifices”).

Assuming that the second possibility is REAL (that an EVIL god exists), if god was evil enough to be responsible for so many innocent people (and even animals) to expERience so much pain/suffERing (despite these living beings not doing anything wrong to “desERve” it), then logically god can send you to hell for etERnity aftER you die EVEN IF you spent your whole life believing in god and nevER committing sin (just for God’s own sick entERtainment) so it makes no sense to believe in an evil god just for the sake of self-benefit (going to heaven, or at least NOT going to hell) because your self-benefit isn’t even guaranteed lol.

So in conclusion, whethER god doesn’t exist or an evil god exists (which are the ONLY 2 LOGICAL POSSIBILITIES), believing in God is pointless because you willingly miss out on pleasure/enjoyment without getting any benefit (if god doesn’t exist) and may even be punished instead DESPITE your devotion and sacrifices (if God is evil).

There’s a simple answer to this; god is all knowing therefore evil was created for a purpose that humans cannot comprehend. And since god is all good, followers can be rest assured it’s for a worthwhile purpose

who created Satan ? Who was the power to stop Satan but decides not to ?
Satan has his own free will and rights to live, same as everyone else. When God created Satan, God loved him. If it wasnt the Satan rebelling, it would be someone else, as one third of the Angels rebelled against God.

please dont criticize religious people they have a right to believe and not be shit on. normie religious people dont come on here harassing you about being incel.

There’s a simple answer to this; god is all knowing therefore evil was created for a purpose that humans cannot comprehend. And since god is all good, followers can be rest assured it’s for a worthwhile purpose
They think that we who cant see further away from our nose, can understand what Being that speak into existence everything that exists, and we with our morals can judge God on his decisions? They judge God as if He was just another human.

God is retarded and so are the followers

View attachment 1091470
High IQ takes, I always assumed God is evil but I never even considered he might send his followers to hell for the same reason he gives so many of his followers terrible fates here on earth. I had also never thought of that explanation for why god wouldn't need to test people. Good posts, I enjoyed reading them since I'm very interested in this kind of thing

please dont criticize religious people they have a right to believe and not be shit on. normie religious people dont come on here harassing you about being incel.
Yeah they don’t because they’d have to make an account here and they’d just get banned. I’ve had religious cucks tell me to turn to god as if that will get my dick wet and make a girl love me. Say god is real, what has he done other than create suffering.

Satan has his own free will and rights to live, same as everyone else. When God created Satan, God loved him. If it wasnt the Satan rebelling, it would be someone else, as one third of the Angels rebelled against God.
Free will doesnt exist

evil was created for a purpose that humans cannot comprehend.

How do you even detERmine which concepts belong in the list of concepts which “humans cannot comprehend”, if those concepts cannot be comprehended in the first place?

if god is a concept BEYOND an atheist’s ability to undERstand, then similiarly god is ALSO BEYOND a believER’s ability to undERstand as well, so your undERstanding of god is equally invalid.

Yeah they don’t because they’d have to make an account here and they’d just get banned. I’ve had religious cucks tell me to turn to god as if that will get my dick wet and make a girl love me. Say god is real, what has he done other than create suffering.

I especially hate when cERtain “religious people” who break so many rules of their doctrine (fornication, adultERy, consumption of intoxicants, stealing etc). come to you and tell you to have “faith in the lord”, when those same People show lack of faith through their practices and lifestyle which is NOT in accordance to what their religious scripture commands, which shows that they are hypocrites.

And when you point that out to them, they get upset

One “religious” chad replied to me when I confronted him about his hypocrisy (calls himself christian but fucks a diffERent girl evERy night)

He said to me (direct quote): “Your 100% right mate, but Jesus calls sinners not the righteous”

I replied (direct quote): “So if someone can live a life of MOSTLY sin, and all they have to do is just ‘repent’ in ordER to be forgiven so they can enter the gates of heaven…… what’s the point of even having any rules in the first place then?

If you make the sacrifices and show the devotion to live a life of MOSTLY righteousness, yet people who MOSTLY sinned are STILL able to dine in heaven alongside you, then what incentive is there to be righteous?

You might as well enjoy life sinning without restraint and then just repent at the last moment and you’ll end up in heaven alongside all those losers who got into heaven ‘the hard way’ by actually following the rules of the doctrine (for the most part), that way you can get the best of both worlds (this life and the life beyond)”

He replied “fuck off mate” which I ignored. That’s the end of the convERsation

Blkpillpres said it best

GOOD AND EVIL CAN ONLY BE TRULY (OBJECTIVELY) DEFINED BY THE FACT THAT THERE ARE REWARDS AND PUNISHMENTS ASSOCIATED RESPECTIVELY, that is how we truly distinguish a good act from a bad one, if we rely on subjective opinion based criteria then anyone and everyone is both right and wrong, good and bad, based on their own personal reasonings and whims. If the bible said that no matter what you do everyone goes to heaven, but "please still don't sin" nobody would give a fuck about the rules, most every Christian would be sinning without any restraint or repentance, rules mean nothing without a reward and punishment system in place.

Last edited:
That's the point in Christianity, to put your faith in God to earn His grace, to believe in His words, to be led by Him into kingdom of Heavens. We dont need to know what God is, but who God is. Creator of everything. We as a failed creation could have been wiped clean as defected product long time ago, like people in the flood were. Yet God decided to give us a chance to accept the salvation.

I dont understand people, they blame God for the world being evil and full of suffering, yet they are the one doing the evil and hurting the others causing that suffering when given the chance. If people obeyed every commandment and word given by God, world would be a perfect place. They want others to be forced by God to be good, but would never accept being a puppet controlled by God themselves giving up all the evil stuff, main character syndrome. In God's eyes we are all at fault and sinful.

Blkpillpres said it best
He was wrong though. Bible never said that there are rewards and punishments (sins get forgiven, and people who gain Gods favor for spreading His word are not promised a good life, they are saved anyway and will get reward in Heaven. If they are not saved, no reward for them in heaven no matter what they did) and that being good leads you to Heaven. For salvation very few things matter, by faith in God believing that he died on a cross for our salvation and accepting him as a Saviour we gain His grace to be saved. Thats it. Once you are saved, your sins wont condemn you to hell. Salvation is earned by faith, not by work. Someone can do all good in his whole life and still go to the hell, and other can sin whole his life and still go to the heaven. Jesus condemned the Pharisees the "righteous" people who believed their work (following the laws of Moses) is their salvation even though they had no love for God in themselves.

The criminals on the cross with Jesus are good example. Both were sinful murderers, who knows what were their crimes because crucifixion was a capital punishments for crimes so serious that had to be judged by Romans. One mocked and tested Jesus, demanding to prove himself a God by saving them. The other accepted Jesus as the God, admitted being a sinner and asked Jesus for salvation. First one ended up in hell, the second went to heaven. Both died the same way. They are the perfect picture of an atheist and an christian.

Last edited:
People have to find copes

I've given up on anything mankind has to offer. Also you paint a super simple understanding of religion it's more complex than that jfl.

I dont understand people, they blame God for the world being evil and full of suffering, yet they are the one doing the evil and hurting the others causing that suffering when given the chance. If people obeyed every commandment and word given by God, world would be a perfect place. They want others to be forced by God to be good, but would never accept being a puppet controlled by God themselves giving up all the evil stuff, main character syndrome. In God's eyes we are all at fault and sinful.
This is what I've been saying to the tards on this site going after "muh cucked Christians" if everyone followed the Bible the blackpill wouldn't even fucking exist. It's our fault that we're blackpilled because of our sins.

i dont care what you believe but why is it always "god not real because bad stuff exists" like have you even looked into it at all

Last edited:
For salvation very few things matter, by faith in God believing that he died on a cross for our salvation and accepting him as a Saviour we gain His grace to be saved. Thats it.
James 24 "You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone."

There's no way you have read they Bible and come to the conclusion that you can knowingly live a unrepentant life of sin and then say sorry and that you believe then you go to paradise forever. . Guys on here are talking about how pretty much everyone who is "Christian" now sins and doesn't care because they have been told they have a get out of jail free card. Lukewarm cookie cutter churchism

God is Evil or he doesn't exist.