Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m sorry, but how tf can a guy get “raped” by an attractive woman?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★
How low does your T need to be, this just isn’t a male problem, I can’t acknowledge it as such. Just like in the same way I don’t believe chad can rape a woman or teen because she’s bound to enjoy it. Only instances I see where a guy could be raped is if it’s done by a faggot or by an ugly or fat woman, or if he’s a married or taken man, or too young to have a sex drive. But you could’ve put a sexy ass blonde milf teacher in front of me at 12 years old and I would’ve sucked the fuck out of her enormous titties if she let me, and I can guarantee I wouldn’t have any “trauma” afterwards. However I wouldn’t brag about it to friends because that’s how they always end up fucking it up and getting the teacher busted.

B6D0060A D77E 4B1B 87CE C9F861511D45

I cant escape this nigga

How low does your T need to be, this just isn’t a male problem, I can’t acknowledge it as such. Just like in the same way I don’t believe chad can rape a woman or teen because she’s bound to enjoy it. Only instances I see where a guy could be raped is if it’s done by a faggot or by an ugly or fat woman, or if he’s a married or taken man, or too young to have a sex drive. But you could’ve put a sexy ass blonde milf teacher in front of me at 12 years old and I would’ve sucked the fuck out of her enormous titties if she let me, and I can guarantee I wouldn’t have any “trauma” afterwards. However I wouldn’t brag about it to friends because that’s how they always end up fucking it up and getting the teacher busted.
Only chads can get away with rape

Is it really a rape if you are enjoying it?

I can guarantee I wouldn’t have any “trauma” afterwards.
Neither can I understand this. The only way sex with an attractive foid can be considered traumatic or rape is if you are a faggot.

I think our inceldom clouds our perception here. Of course we are lacking sex, so it is extremely important to us, so we cannot imagine someone ever having "too much" sex. But especially women (and to a lesser extent Chads) already have so many options for sex that they don't need to take every single opportunity, thus they are way more likely to reject opportunities which present themselves, so this means they can be raped.

And even if the sex itself is pleasurable you can reject it, for example due to a fear of STDs or pregnancy - in fact, there have been cases of rape where a woman raped a boy but the boy still had to pay child support!

Daily reminder, that Stacy nor any foid at all will never go out of her way to rape you. :feelsrope:

men can't get raped, unless it's another man

men can't get raped, unless it's another man
Even if they have e.g. HIV and just want to have sex with you to spread the disease?

Most guys being raped are actually thankful

He can't. That's why I hate the r/MensRights subreddit.

Literally half of it is redpill copers and MSTOWcels posting stories about female teachers fucking young chad students, and they're crying that it's a bad thing.

They are FUCKING RETARDS. Sex is required for the healthy normal development of men. Imagine fucking your hot teacher, it would have boosted your confidence infinitely, it would have been lifefuel for decades.

Literally half of it is redpill copers and MSTOWcels posting stories about female teachers fucking young chad students, and they're crying that it's a bad thing.

They are FUCKING RETARDS. Sex is required for the healthy normal development of men. Imagine fucking your hot teacher, it would have boosted your confidence infinitely, it would have been lifefuel for decades.
UMM WHAT IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED

What if a woman hit on me! But i didnt want to!

They're retarded picking situations, faggots

Every single male on this planet, when bored, tought about fucking their teacher

UMM WHAT IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED

What if a woman hit on me! But i didnt want to!

They're retarded picking situations, faggots
'What if situation, but reversed roles?' is a dumb argument in most cases.

Society treats men and women differently, there's no denying that.

'What if situation, but reversed roles?' is a dumb argument in most cases.

Society treats men and women differently, there's no denying that.
Umm what if the hot big breasted horny teacher fucked her 16 yr old student who's flirting and dreaming to fuck her?

The reversed role at best will be chad, at worst creepy

Most Women rapists don’t just ride you, they usually do other things (Lots of anal fuckery, bondage, etc), so it’s not as simple as you’re making it seem.

I wanna be rape by foids.

Why can't I be raped by Stacies:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Most Women rapists don’t just ride you, they usually do other things (Lots of anal fuckery, bondage, etc), so it’s not as simple as you’re making it seem.
How would you know this?

How would you know this?
Research on Female Rapists and their victims, they usually don’t just ride you, they’re degenerates so they’ll do a lot more than just ride you, they can do that to anybody any time of the week.

Pegging, Anal Play, Bondage, etc however is something most Men will not agree to.