Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How tf do I confront bullies when I'm a skinny subhuman framecel?

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★
I was driving on the streets and had to start moving again so i had to make a left to get into the street and this faggot kept pushing the horn for no fucking reason. When he crossed me I made a gesture with my hand illustrating what the fuck is wrong with you ..... and the this faggots stops the car in the middle of the fucking street in front of me ( probably expecting me to get our of the car and start a fight). I couldn't do shit because I'm a weak ass nigga who has never fought in his life. Not a single fist fight in my life. I've been a pussy all along and ofcourse I can't go ER because of my parents and sister getting in trouble after.

All these daily dreams about brutally murdering the faggots who have bullied me throughout my life are bullshit. I'm a pussy. Please give me a solution to this embarrassment. I'm going insane

Being an Ugly,short, skinny( I've been having chest and back pain for the last 8 months and can't work out. even if I could I had to try steroids), framecel, balding schnosecel is not enough apparently. This universe is fucking with me

@persianoldcel @Persianyoungcel @Shahist Persian @ɴᴜʟʟ @night-20

I see no point myself in attempting to confront these "bullies" on their own, especially if they're HTNs or above; it's likely you yourself would be blamed for causing the ruckus if a low-status subhuman male, especially if you live in Iran... :feelsclown:

I might suggest gymmaxxing if you aren't a total turbomanlet. :feelswhere:

thats why you have to go ER, there's no other way you can assert your dominance in a masculine manner

I was driving on the streets and had to start moving again so i had to make a left to get into the street and this faggot kept pushing the horn for no fucking reason. When he crossed me I made a gesture with my hand illustrating what the fuck is wrong with you ..... and the this faggots stops the car in the middle of the fucking street in front of me ( probably expecting me to get our of the car and start a fight). I couldn't do shit because I'm a weak ass nigga who has never fought in his life. Not a single fist fight in my life. I've been a pussy all along and ofcourse I can't go ER because of my parents and sister getting in trouble after.

All these daily dreams about brutally murdering the faggots who have bullied me throughout my life are bullshit. I'm a pussy. Please give me a solution to this embarrassment. I'm going insane

Being an Ugly,short, skinny( I've been having chest and back pain for the last 8 months and can't work out. even if I could I had to try steroids), framecel, balding schnosecel is not enough apparently. This universe is fucking with me

Same with me bro, I'd probably end up in hospital if I attempted to fight someone.

Im high T and i never let someone disrespect me, dispite being a shortcel.

Last fight i was involved in, i grabbed a stick and smashed it agains a bitch ass gay ass fat guy taller than me. He tried running after me but got tired quickly.

I also always Carry a large pocket knife with me just in case.

A few months ago another fatass tall bitch pushed me, so i grabbed my motocicle Helmet and smashed it on his face and, as soon as i did that, i ran, he also ran a few Steps but quickly stopped. The Next day some foids told me they though it was funny seeing him eat the Helmet

My recommendation is to Never let Someone bully you, even if youre weaker than them. Use objects to beat up your opponent. Buy a machete and keep it in your car just in case

Last edited:

Last fight i was involved in, i grabbed a stick and smashed it agains a bitch ass gay ass fat guy taller than me. He tried running after me but got tired quickly.

A few months ago another fatass tall bitch pushed me, so i grabbed my motocicle Helmet and smashed it on his face and, as soon as i did that, i ran, he also ran a few Steps but quickly stopped. The Next day some foids told me they though it was funny seeing him eat the Helmet

My recommendation is to Never let Someone bully you, even if youre weaker than them. Use objects to beat up your opponent. Buy a machete and keep it in your car just in case
I agree with most of it. But If you take out a knife and he doesnt stop you will end up in prison for 20 years, while he if he beats you up with his fist he will get a slap on the wrist. Laws protect the strong and punish the weak, otherwise carrying firearms would be legal everywhere.

Very relatable, i had trouble with many neighbours and in rage i want to kill them all, but when the time comes my anxiety takes over and i dont do shit. I hate being this way, i wish i was a tall big guy then those cowards wouldnt dare to say a single word.

I agree with most of it. But If you take out a knife and he doesnt stop you will end up in prison for 20 years, while he if he beats you up with his fist he will get a slap on the wrist. Laws protect the strong and punish the weak, otherwise carrying firearms would be legal everywhere.
Laws may Change depending on the country but in my country sentences are not that harsh.

Once a guy pointed a gun in my uncles face and threatned to kill him. They went to court and he only had to pay a fine.

On friday nights there`s always trouble in the nightclubs but no One gets arrested unless they kill someone.

I dont know op's country. If its the usa maybe get a gun and if someone comes to hit you Pull it out.

Last edited:
Laws Change depending on the country but in my country sentences are not that harsh.

Once a guy pointed a gun in my uncles face and threatned to kill him. They went to court and he only had to pay a fine.

On friday nights there`s always trouble in the nightclubs but no One gets arrestes unless they kill someone.
In my country laws are cucked as shit. You cant by no means use weapons or force greater than the attackers because it will not count as self defence, you are allowed to defend yourself only during his attacks, if you hit him while he is down or retreating its counted as assault.

My cousin shot in the air because some people wanted to beat him up, police took his weapon away and he got 1 year, got out after 6 months. My other cousin fought with an old guy who attacked his mom, he only threatened the old fart with a knife, he got a month in prison and to pay the fee to the old fart.

In my country laws are cucked as shit. You cant by no means use weapons or force greater than the attackers because it will not count as self defence, you are allowed to defend yourself only during his attacks, if you hit him while he is down or retreating its counted as assault.

My cousin shot in the air because some people wanted to beat him up, police took his weapon away and he got 1 year, got out after 6 months. My other cousin fought with an old guy who attacked his mom, he only threatened the old fart with a knife, he got a month in prison and to pay the fee to the old fart.
what sort of country do you live in?

Gigacucked country, what an injustice

what sort of country do you live in?
Serbia. Government use any means to confiscate weapons and they change laws to be much harder to obtain a permit. Not so long ago one old guy shot an intruder who broke into his house, old guy got convinced for murder and he died in the prison cell like a dog. Aggressive guys here are like 190cm and 130kg, no way to defend yourself without a weapon.

You have the right idea. We need to be more aggressive as a group. We also need to be sneaky and do things behind the scenes.

I see no point myself in attempting to confront these "bullies" on their own, especially if they're HTNs or above; it's likely you yourself would be blamed for causing the ruckus if a low-status subhuman male, especially if you live in Iran... :feelsclown:

I might suggest gymmaxxing if you aren't a total turbomanlet. :feelswhere:
The only way I can get big is to use steroids which is expensive AF. Gymmaxijg to the point you mog people costs a lot. Also I'm in my 30's much more difficult.

thats why you have to go ER, there's no other way you can assert your dominance in a masculine manner
:feelsLSD::society:

Same with me bro, I'd probably end up in hospital if I attempted to fight someone.
:cryfeels:

You're based but keeping machete in my car could be troublesome for me. It's illegal to carry any kind of weapon here and Iranian cops are bunch of crazy motherfuckers.

Laws protect the strong and punish the weak,
Well said :feelsokman: Another Blackpoll to always remember

Very relatable, i had trouble with many neighbours and in rage i want to kill them all, but when the time comes my anxiety takes over and i dont do shit. I hate being this way, i wish i was a tall big guy then those cowards wouldnt dare to say a single word.
Same, bro. I've been acting angry and all that for the past year but today when the opposite dude reacted I realized I'm nothing but all talk. It's insane how weak I am. Being ugly and weak is the worst.

I dont know op's country
In my country laws are cucked as shit
I live in Iran and if you beat any one who attacks you ,you have to pay a certain amount fine depending on the part of the body that has been hurt. It's called DYE(which in 2 specific months of the air it costs double) in Islamic law.
My country is so cucked that if I kill someone who wants to steal from me or comes to my house to rape me , I could get a lifetime sentence or even get executed. That's how retarded the laws are here

Yeah don't do it, it's not worth it, especially if you have something to lose like your family, just a few months ago I had a fight with a drunk piece a shit and then I suied him and spent 2 months going to the court and in the end I realized it's not worth it

Let them retarded savage subhumans act like savages all they want, just ignore them, you are better than them, majority of them don't even know 10 English words, They are literally low iq animals don't expect them to behave civil, if you act on your anger you will regret it
Yeah tbh most are retarded. Not worth my time. I need to manage my anger or I'm gonna have a heart attack one of these days.
Brutal خشم‌جاده‌ایpill. Motherfuckers سبقت and think they won't get flipped off.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: خشم جاده
نو خیلی اذیت کردن وقتی تو ایران بودم (bullying) تو مدرسه اذیتت نکردن؟ شنیدم تو مدارس ایران خیلی قلدری
کس‌مادرشون. تو مدرسه راهنمایی یه عده مادرجنده این کارو زیاد کردن و‌شدیدا دوست دارم‌پیداشون کنم ولی حیف اسمشونو نمی دونم. همین ۲-۳ سال پیش محل کارم منو یه جورایی منو بولی کردن بعد اینکه فهمیدن کس نکردم تاحالا.به جایی رسید که اومدم بیرون

I would چاقوکشی and تهدیدmaxx
I need a shamshir tbh :feelshaha:

See above. You should grow out a سبیل قلچماق and تهدیدmaxx with a چاقو, but make it discreet so others can't tell what you're doing. You definitely need facial hair.
:feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: over to soyfacecel. I can't even grow a beard. Looks patchy like a 13 year old basiji.

I was driving on the streets and had to start moving again so i had to make a left to get into the street and this faggot kept pushing the horn for no fucking reason. When he crossed me I made a gesture with my hand illustrating what the fuck is wrong with you ..... and the this faggots stops the car in the middle of the fucking street in front of me ( probably expecting me to get our of the car and start a fight).
I see such events happening in the street all time; you live in Iran, you know how people drive. It's an ordinary situation, I've been in your situation like many times and I can say you did find the best solution to avoid engaging into a fight. It's not worth it. What would be the outcome even if you win the fight? Nothing, if you ask me. I totally understand this situation is frustrating and you want to show that you have rights to do what you have to do while driving but people nowadays are under a lot of pressures and they have a really short fuse.
I couldn't do shit because I'm a weak ass nigga who has never fought in his life. Not a single fist fight in my life. I've been a pussy all along and ofcourse I can't go ER because of my parents and sister getting in trouble after.
I have been in several fights through my life and what I learned is that the best thing is to avoid the fight in the first place or run from it. You're no longer in your 20s so you understand it better, it doesn't mean being a pussy or weak or whatever you want to call it, it means survival. I would certainly avoid any fight even if I am jacked and buffed. Remember Rouhollah Dadashi, what if you were him? He chose to fight, did his brawn save him? The answer is obvious, No. What if he had some brain to avoid the fight? Would he be still alive? Maybe. What I'm trying to say is to avoid engaging into fights as much as possible because you don't know what about to happen, however sometimes it's unavoidable so you have to be always prepared and ready and be physically fit.

I know a little bit about your physical traits and I can say you're very close to average height here and I'm pretty sure doing workout will improve your confidence and body at the same time. Also you're still young and have potential to build muscles naturally. I'm not against steroids (roidmaxxing) but I think on the counter supplements are more than enough to make enough dirt mass in a short time. It may also improve your body pain in chest and back area.

This universe is fucking with me too, you're not alone.

Being an Ugly,short, skinny( I've
Can relate bro.

I see such events happening in the street all time; you live in Iran, you know how people drive. It's an ordinary situation, I've been in your situation like many times and I can say you did find the best solution to avoid engaging into a fight. It's not worth it. What would be the outcome even if you win the fight? Nothing, if you ask me. I totally understand this situation is frustrating and you want to show that you have rights to do what you have to do while driving but people nowadays are under a lot of pressures and they have a really short fuse.
Yeah Iranians driving skills are horrible. You're right, bro. Everyone is read to fight. Better to avoid getting into fight

I have been in several fights through my life and what I learned is that the best thing is to avoid the fight in the first place or run from it. You're no longer in your 20s so you understand it better, it doesn't mean being a pussy or weak or whatever you want to call it, it means survival. I would certainly avoid any fight even if I am jacked and buffed. Remember Rouhollah Dadashi, what if you were him? He chose to fight, did his brawn save him? The answer is obvious, No. What if he had some brain to avoid the fight? Would he be still alive? Maybe. What I'm trying to say is to avoid engaging into fights as much as possible because you don't know what about to happen, however sometimes it's unavoidable so you have to be always prepared and ready and be physically fit.

Yeah I remember him. He was a beast. Even the strongest can't defend themselves against someone who is equipped with a knife. It

I know a little bit about your physical traits and I can say you're very close to average height here and I'm pretty sure doing workout will improve your confidence and body at the same time. Also you're still young and have potential to build muscles naturally. I'm not against steroids (roidmaxxing) but I think on the counter supplements are more than enough to make enough dirt mass in a short time. It may also improve your body pain in chest and back area.
Thanks a lot for the kind words, brother. Yeah I think the chest pain might get better if I star working out again. We'll see.
you're not alone.
:cryfeels:

Can relate bro.

:dafuckfeels:

Being physically weak was driven me to desperation during my teen years. Seriously, being ugly and weak is an ultimate curse for a man.
Sometimes I dream about going ER ( in video game ) on some assholes but in the end it's not worth it. Feelings of regret will be too strong.
Maybe if someone attacks me first.

Buy a firearm.

With a knife

It’s normal, you are Iranian, all Iranians are weak