Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How tf do I defeat the Soviets in Hoi4

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Fucking can't defeat them tbh. It's always a stalemate. I've defeated the rest of the allies but Soviets just wouldn't bulge.Any one knows how I could defeat stalin's red army?

Last edited:
How developed are your airplanes and tanks?

Open console

annex SOV

Bruh why would you not bother with developing planes? Are you playing as Germany?
Yea I mean I researched a few but not in production.I have huge panzer and infantry divisions tho
Airplanes are the most important dude
Meh I barely even use them in combat they use up all the fuel. I only use them to maintain air superiority for my naval invasions and that's about it.

Last edited:
Yea I mean I researched a few but not in production.I have huge panzer and infantry divisions tho
Well the soviets have near enough unlimited man power, so throwing endless infantry at them won't help. Their air force is shit so that's why you should develop yours.

Well the soviets have near enough unlimited man power, so throwing endless infantry at them won't help. Their air force is shit so that's why you should develop yours.
Ah. So what now just spam airplanes and attack the soviet provinces?

20width, good defense and then just stay put
soviet divisions are shit and they will keep attacking your lines till they have 0 manpower

Ah. So what now just spam airplanes and attack the soviet provinces?
Yeah man, bomb the shit out of them, provide air support for the infantry. Should help hopefully.

20width, good defense and then just stay put
soviet divisions are shit and they will keep attacking your lines till they have 0 manpower
So a fall back line should do the trick?

So a fall back line should do the trick?
I don’t use them i just make a frontline with le soviet border
Do you invade the soviets after defeating UK and France or before

build either standard 20 widths (7 infantry, 2 arty) or 40 widths (14 infantry, 4 arty) and build some decently fast 20 width medium or heavy tanks with mech or motorized. Start the war and let the soviets just attack your frontline mindlessly until they are low on supplies, then just micro your tanks to encircle them and start pushing after they are weak.

Honestly Germany is pretty OP this build so it should be pretty straight forward after you do that and also air support and air superiority is OP so focus all your planes on the SU and don't even try to do a battle of Brittan.

Fucking can't defeat them tbh. It's always a stalemate. I've defeated the rest of the allies but Soviets just wouldn't bulge.Any one knows how I could defeat stalin's red army?
I may have a hint, if you tell me how to beat Dragon Chan in Super Punch Out.