Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How TF is looks shaming not a bannable offense in a forum like this?

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
This is a blackpill forum, which is supposed to oppose lookism, looks shaming and other normie shit.

yet everytime I post (truth) threads, people who don't like my views just spam "frame" and my worst pics as a response, without even bothering to counter argument.

Its funny how I was banned because of "bragging" (which funnily, was a response agaisnt someone yet again frame-shaming me), yet blatant looks shamers who act like normies (lose a discussion, proceed to shit on other's looks) are not looked upon.

People here call me fakecel, but i may be one most loyal to the true blackpill members on here, which should include not being a lookist dumbfuck.

ignore them. 99% of this forum (including me) are salty faggots

ignore them. 99% of this forum (including me) are salty faggots

I am salty af too, but I mean. Looks shaming on a blackpill forum is like someone came to lecture people about how their toxic personality is the cause of their inceldom and not their looks. Or like if someone came here talking about how betabuxxing is not bad at all and a totally viable alternative.

We use lookshaming to remind each other of our subhumanity and the blackpill, if some incel said he has a date, then we tell him he's ugly so that he remembers that he has no chance.

Kek
50136f9f489eb818831f8c14d8e6124b.png

If the “looks shaming” is constructive then it should be allowed as it could be very useful.

If people hadn’t have “looks shamed” me for my weak lower third, I would have never known to get fillers for it.

However, when they’re just doing it simply to insult/mock you then it should be punished.

There is a difference between rating someone low in looks, and pasting pics on completely unrelated posts because they just don't like your oppinion.

We use lookshaming to remind each other of our subhumanity and the blackpill, if some incel said he has a date, then we tell him he's ugly so that he remembers that he has no chance.
lmao

SWALLOW THE FRAMEPILL

Just joking lol.

Thats stupid logic. You should remind his looks rating (in a constructive way) so he is careful and is mentally prepared in case of cucking/things going badly and shit doesn't take him by surprise. Not direct looks shaming to bring someone down.

Blackpill is about Truth. Shaming and bringing down others are for scum like normies.

Idk man, you kind of fucked yourself over when you said that you wanted to be a gay vampire.

yeah its not that funny and i dont get the fart jokes

Where did I say that lol

In a lookism thread you said that you consider the "vampire aesthetic" to be the best possible look on a man.
Anyway, people probably """"Looks shame"""" you because you got laid.

Normies and people who have had sex will always get adverse reactions on a forum like this. If you are good looking or have had sex don't let people know about it here or they will tear you down. The rules say normies are welcome but the community acts otherwise

In a lookism thread you said that you consider the "vampire aesthetic" to be the best possible look on a man.
Anyway, people probably """"Looks shame"""" you because you got laid.

Yes but vampire is not equal to gay lol

Ppl are jealous of you, OP.

You have a point boyo. I don't make fun of you(r frame). And the guy who did it most (with the ethnic fart meme) has left the forum considering he's ascended to a 6/10.

yet everytime I post (truth) threads, people who don't like my views just spam "frame" and my worst pics as a response, without even bothering to counter argument.

you make the same low IQ threads like every week. It's not worth arguing about at this point.

You have a point boyo. I don't make fun of you(r frame). And the guy who did it most (with the ethnic fart meme) has left the forum considering he's ascended to a 6/10.

No octupusgun2 didn't make the meme, it was... @bannedincel

@fukmylyf it was him rite?

how are you allowed to post here still is a better question

I
No octupusgun2 didn't make the meme, it was... @bannedincel

@fukmylyf it was him rite?
I know he didn't make it, but he spent most of his times using it, going as far to make it his signature.

I
I know he didn't make it, but he spent most of his times using it, going as far to make it his signature.

You need to credit the creator it was his only contribution to this site, he was a legend that shouldn't be forgotten

You need to credit the creator it was his only contribution to this site, he was a legend that shouldn't be forgotten
Why was he banned in the first place? Dat foreshadowing.

Because I guess he was a troll lol, but he a legend
He came from lookism I bet. He will not be forgotten. Wait who are we talking about? Kek just playing.

Insert Zyros fart meme here.

Yeah, I agree with you. I've seen Incels made fun of those that are bad looking. Sometimes it makes me question if their really Incels themselves? I guess not.

But yes, it should be a banable offender.

Edit: oh yeah and most of our problems stems from Lookism, anyone here that blames on other things or mediums, i.e. Jews are coping.

Last edited:
I don't really like to insult someone in general.

IMO its very immature to make fun of the way others look but you're the one who brought all of this attention to yourself.

Yeah, I agree with you. I've seen Incels made fun of those that are bad looking. Sometimes it makes me question if their really Incels themselves? I guess not.

But yes, it should be a banable offender.

Edit: oh yeah and most of our problems stems from Lookism, anyone here that blames on other things or mediums, i.e. Jews are coping.
תבורך צדיק

you're fucking 30 dude, why do you even care

I agree Zyros there are too many bullies here

This is incel forum not black piller forum.

Someone get the garlic, we need to put the count framecula back into his coffin

Jk

You put yourself out there, that's why.

Because we're all fucking jealous of you because you have a Chad face and get pussy easily, while complaining like you are incel

It's like you lack self-awareness