Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how the fuck are foids so good at manipulation through communication?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
its like they can talk their way out of anything. i envy this about them

They use their feminine wiles, teehee :foidSoy:

They're not even good at it, just that men will do anything for sex and foids just have to literally say "Do this and I might have sex with you."

They manipulate people with their looks. The simp pandemic is insane right now

Crazy part is, female manipulation has always existed but only in the modern day has it been so commonplace.

then how do normie men do it?

most of them learn manipulation from books like The 48 Laws of power or they're just born to manipulate
you have to be born that way. i am a retard for not realizing the world was a farce until now.

most of them learn manipulation from books like The 48 Laws of power or they're just born to manipulate
plus one of the laws in the book is to guard your reputation with your life. which most users here have already failed at due to being loud retarded spergs.

most users here have already failed at due to being loud retarded spergs.
Lmao. Ngl I think the ranting on this forum is a good thing because they don't have to hold in their anger and hurt someone in real life. Just release it all on this forum. It could still happen though

that's a contradiction in terms
dark triad fags understand early on all the normie games that are being played and how to play them well. every young sperg is naive as fuck socially but yes a sperg ran society would be superior too bad you live in a barbaric hell landscape. and most spergs dont breed.

Lmao. Ngl I think the ranting on this forum is a good thing because they don't have to hold in their anger and hurt someone in real life. Just release it all on this forum. It could still happen though
the incels that have only ranted on here mog me tbh. i can be loud as fuck about my unpopular opinions.

The double x chromosome adds a +69 charisma stat

they aren't.

soyciety worships the ground they stand on, and lets them get away with anything.