Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How the fuck are normies affording their lifestyles?

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
Mortgages, holidays every 6 months, regular supply of weed, tattoos, new cars every couple of years, luxury spas and pampering days out, perfectly maintained houses with the latest furnishings and furniture, expensive tickets to concerts and conventions whenever they want, hundreds and hundreds dropped on shopping trips, baby showers, kids birthday parties.

I even see hobo looking guys, fat guys who work in factories and take no pride in their appearance yet have a wife and showing off their "brand new baby" BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and they always have the latest smart phone, cameras, and other gadgets and take regular holidays. Working class people are living like this not elites and celebrities.

There's single mothers on welfare and benefits in places like US and UK driving around brand new lexus and bmw's, constantly spending money.They drop hundreds on every occasion - christmas, birthdays, halloween. Even the kids get 150 down on a custom made birthday cake so it can be shown on FB.

Black people who are supposed to be in dire poverty have every latest piece of footwear released, designer clothes, bodies full of tats, the latest iphone and if they don't have that at least a new model car.

These aren't even rich people. It seems the average normie who works in a coffee shop or works in construction has money to burn and luxuries to show off.

Even where i live now it's a pretty low income place and yet when i go outside i very rarely see anyone of any race who looks like they are struggling apart from the odd refugee wandering around.

Does working a regular job with regular hours really pay this much now or are all these people living on credit or something?

People Who get laid easily can enjoy things higher up The maslow scale and they dont feel bad to workmaxx while incels are stuck at The bottom With more fundamental problems which usually leads to NEET cuz of more severe problems.
These type of Normies usually go broke after a while tho unless they are really good at their work

Rich ass neegas

They work some shit job and then blow all the money theyve made in 6 months for a 2 week vacation and constantly keep repeating this cycle.
That plus credit cards, loans, etc.

And once a cel has attain
People Who get laid easily can enjoy things higher up The maslow scale and they dont feel bad to workmaxx while incels are stuck at The bottom With more fundamental problems which usually leads to NEET cuz of more severe problems.
These type of Normies usually go broke after a while tho unless they are really good at their work
and once a cel has attained the basic needs theirs no point in striving if their a high chance you wont be rewarded with things higher on maslows scale...

Youre seeing them from the outside. If you pay attention you will see that they are broke/friendless if they stop "going out bro"

Normies often get into severe debt for those things. Many dumb normies rope because they're left holding the bill after their roastie ditches them when they can no longer afford to pay for her frivolous lifestyle, or they get divorce-raped and lose everything.

Star of daving animated gif 5

Normies often get into severe debt for those things. Many dumb normies rope because they're left holding the bill after their roastie ditches them when they can no longer afford to pay for her frivolous lifestyle, or they get divorce-raped and lose everything.

Normies are usually broke as fuck.

the reason we don't have slavery anymore is because it's more profitable to the system when people do this lmao

They work some shit job and then blow all the money theyve made in 6 months for a 2 week vacation and constantly keep repeating this cycle.
That plus credit cards, loans, etc.

And they call that "smashing my goals"? lol

I wonder how much sex normie couples actually have since it seems that to afford to do this one or both of them would need to work themselves to the bone all the time, more and more hours spent at work all day to cater for all the extra frivolous material shit they want. It seems they mustn't spend much time alone at home together to fuck very often.

I don't understand this either. Normies can afford to live on their own, or with a roomate, pay for new cars(2013 plus), go on vacations with their girlfriends, take off from work for weeks at a time.

While I'm making decent money and still hating the fact I have to drop 60 bucks on Red Dead 2

These people are likely living paycheck to paycheck and have payment plans for their gadgets/cars. As for all the other stuff... it really isnt hard to afford holidays etc if you work full time.

Have you never worked? The fact I don't do anything means I have a lot of money to burn but after expenses (rent travel bills) I have 1200 euros disposable income a month. What else do I NEED to buy? Food? Miscellaneous goods? Its not hard to save for pretty things on a full time wage.

I don't understand this either. Normies can afford to live on their own, or with a roomate, pay for new cars(2013 plus), go on vacations with their girlfriends, take off from work for weeks at a time.

While I'm making decent money and still hating the fact I have to drop 60 bucks on Red Dead 2
Meanwhile most can barely afford rent, work pay to paycheck or couch surf.Normies a broke but they portray the opposite on social media

Good looking people have easy high paying jobs..life is effortless for them

debt

that's all it is

alot of people literally blow their whole paychecque everyweek, have no concept of saving

And they call that "smashing my goals"? lol

I wonder how much sex normie couples actually have since it seems that to afford to do this one or both of them would need to work themselves to the bone all the time, more and more hours spent at work all day to cater for all the extra frivolous material shit they want. It seems they mustn't spend much time alone at home together to fuck very often.
thats where couch surfing chad comes in to supply steady cock while beta bob betabuxx for their normie lifestyle

Probably credit, loads of it, parents supporting them from time to time financially.

Lease stuff for the car, pay every month & own nothing after 3-5 years while paying the value of the car then handing it back.

These ppl give off the impression of wealth when in reality they're heavily in debt, their head is above water solely 'cos they have a job.

Yes, that's right, you be a good little goyim and take these (((credit cards))). Go get yourself a bank account. Buy (((lottery))) tickets. Don't worry, goyim, it's what everyone does. Don't you worry, your money is safe and sound with me.

The have money .

Lol there is a scene in the 2010 movie Wall Street money never sleeps, which explains this very well. In the scene where Geko is giving a lecture/speech at the university.

Multiple credit cards and massive debt

It is just a show. They are drowining in debt.

How does credit give you money?? I am low iq
To summarize, you swipe the card and whatever you want is paid for. The catch is that you need to pay for all of your purchases made with your card within the month. Another alternative is going to the bank and taking out loans. Either way the point is that they’re spending money that they don’t have

JFL if you're not credit card maxing in 2018. It's over for smart spender cels

To summarize, you swipe the card and whatever you want is paid for. The catch is that you need to pay for all of your purchases made with your card within the month. Another alternative is going to the bank and taking out loans. Either way the point is that they’re spending money that they don’t have

Yes goyim, that's right. You keep spending those dollars, they're safe and sound right here with us!

Is it worth it? Sounds like more debt

Is it worth it? Sounds like more debt
It depends on how you utilize it. Many of the richest people in the world leverage credit in order to make create wealth, while others try to use it as a means to live outside of their means. If used irresponsibly, then yeah, it’s just more debt for you in the long run

because they are good looking, good looking = high paying wagecuck regardless of your qualifications in this cucked 2018

Most people are financially illiterate, honestly if you know a guy who has a lease on a nice car chances are he has no idea how to handle money and is living paycheck to paycheck.

debt, payment plans, inheritances, collusion, fraud, theft

It only looks that way.

You dont see it when theyre broke.

(((Credit cards)))