Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel HOW THE FUCK did Zuck get a GF in college?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I mean. HOW? He's short, he's ugly, he doesn't stand a chance, he would be memed

Harvard has prestige plus she was asian

Harvard has prestige plus she was asian
JBW is law. :blackpill:

denying JBW is like denying gravity at this point

Lol have you even seen his wife?

noddle choose whitu cocru onry

Took the mayopill

wasn't he a rich jew?

mfw the average white is a rich jew

If you're a rich jew in Harvard and run a social media website on campus, noodlewhores will suck your cock.

well shit, i guess the earth is flat :feelsjuice:

because jbw isn't just false, it's anti blackpill.
How so? The white race is objectively more attractive and genetically favoured than the others, this has been proven countless times.

it is. doesn't mean you can "just" be white to ascend. Do you understand how ridiculous it is to imply that literally anyone, given that they're white, can ascend soley based on a lack of melanin? :feelskek:, as if there's no other criteria

the racepill =/= JBW
How is it that ethnic foids date white subpar looking guys, simply because of their race? While changs struggle. Doesn't that demonstrates that being white significantly increases somebody's chances to get laid? I know that there are other criteria like height and NT, but as long as you are not turbomanlet, disgustingly hideous or hopelessly retarded as a white man, it should not take much effort to ascend. Most whitecels don't realize how easy they have it.

European ancestry, of-course...

Jewish superpowers, he probably just used a mindcontrol technique :owo:

White, she is below average Asian, also different times before social media and foids being glued to phones with access to better looking guys

It was a different time and she is an ugly gook so he ran JBW. He's not actually white but Asians aren't good at differentiating between actual whites and larping semitics.

Then how tf am I still Incel :feelsree::feelsping::feelsree::lasereyes:
you need to do conspicuous consumption

but tbh it's harder now anyway, zuck was ascending in 2004, we've had richcels here who don't get shit in 2018 and later

The untold truth of Mark Zuckerberg's wife Priscilla Chan | Best LifeStyle Buzz

this is proof of JBW and I guess money can help and so can Harvard degree

wifes not even that hot too both below average plus shes a gook

you need to do conspicuous consumption

but tbh it's harder now anyway, zuck was ascending in 2004, we've had richcels here who don't get shit in 2018 and later
Conspicuous consumption?

The personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.
- Hitler

Water is wet jbw is law if he was jewish even more easy they rules the world.

Half of the members here wouldn't be incel if we lived in a world where dating apps never existed

Half of the members here wouldn't be incel if we lived in a world where dating apps never existed
more like 95% JFL.

Looking at old videos you'd see most boomers and gen X guys look giga dysgenic but they still had crazy amounts of sex while we rot in 2022.

more like 95% JFL.

Looking at old videos you'd see most boomers and gen X guys look giga dysgenic but they still had crazy amounts of sex while we rot in 2022.