Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck do I become immune to hate from other races online?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★
White, sands, gooks, and nigs all hate my race online. Do I just larp as white or something? I usually do that when I play milsims and other autismo type games.

White, sands, gooks, and nigs all hate my race online. Do I just larp as white or something? I usually do that when I play milsims and other autismo type games.
u're indian it's over

AM SORRY BUT IT S THE TRUTH

EITHER YOU ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON OR COPE AND SEETHE AND ER OR ROPE

U RE INDIAN UR SKIN IS THE MOST UNDESIRABLE AND UR THE PRODUCT OF LOW IQ ARRANGED MARRIAGE DECISIONS

listen here u mexican piece of shit

either drugmaxx and ER or kys

no listen here's some gud advice... seriously

if u're mexican u're prolly short... so what u can do is eat a lot and become fat... and live life as troll and start judging and trolling everyone around and have a weird goofy laugh

some girls love that short fat confident trolling man energy

Joos are a dying breed, they're getting mixed out of existence.
Sicilians (of Mafiosi fame) are genetically indistinguishable from Ashkenazi Jews in DNA tests. So theoretically one could make more kikes by breeding Palestinian or Lebanese rapefugee males with Italian women and indoctrinate them with Rabbinical Talmudic Judaism. Though why on Earth anyone would choose to do that is another matter.

Ayo Gorkhali :feelsdevil:

@Lurkercel0 bro you need to accept blackpill :blackpill: first, you will get calm and accepting of things on your own

Sicilians (of Mafiosi fame) are genetically indistinguishable from Askenazi Jews in DNA tests. So theoretically one could make more kikes by breeding Palestinian or Lebanese rapefugee males with Italian women and indoctrinate them with Rabbinical Talmudic Judaism. Though why on Earth anyone would choose to do that is another matter.
They'll just use crispr and create cloning facilities in china

Ayo Gorkhali :feelsdevil:

@Lurkercel0 bro you need to accept blackpill :blackpill: first, you will get calm and accepting of things on your own
I accepted the blackpill long ago, I just need to larp as white somehow to escape being guilty by association with browns.

my country has plenty of nepali immigrants
i will treat your people with kindness dont worry lil boy
What country are you from? I side with whites 100% since I believe having more of them in the world will get rid of human suffering.

What country are you from?
Croatia, chico :smonk:
ngl nepalis arent that bad, they dont act like niggers, only problem is that they're foreign and croats dont like foreigners
I side with whites 100% since I believe having more of them in the world will get rid of human suffering.
I agree tbh, cumskins are more empathetic and law abiding, some of them are assholes but that aint nothing compared to the savagery browns are capable of

Croatia, chico :smonk:
ngl nepalis arent that bad, they dont act like niggers, only problem is that they're foreign and croats dont like foreigners
I get why especially in a homogenous place like Europe, I'm in america (globohomo central) but I'll still move to another ethnic country.
I agree tbh, cumskins are more empathetic and law abiding, some of them are assholes but that aint nothing compared to the savagery browns are capable of
Browns molest kids, toture, have higher rates of mentall illness, abuse, etc. I would be happy even as a whitecel since I wouldn't have to deal with my retarded deathnik family.

I get why especially in a homogenous place like Europe, I'm in america (globohomo central) but I'll still move to another ethnic country.
good luck nepalicel
I would be happy even as a whitecel since I wouldn't have to deal with my retarded deathnik family.
must be brutal, im lucky most of my family died off or is isolated away from me