Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How the fuck do I get over a oneitis?

M

malakai

Banned
-
I want to rot in peace without a single foid on my mind, but I can't get over a certain Californian girl I fell for on kik.
Please convince me she is with chad right now, even though she would tell me she is different and "not into that"
Fuck

She is not, but if you really are a truecel then she would probably reject you the second you asked her

remove all ties with her, all photos, contacts etc.

Once you know your place it becomes a lot easier, but you might end up suicidal.

You can't, it's over.

I have no foids on my mind, It's blessed

When you realize that she'll never love you then you can get over it.

acid face her so u are no longer attracted to her :D

You will never have her, she has a million better options than you.

You cant. She gets replaced by the next one. Until then even if youre far away from her, youre dammed to think again and again about her

When you see her with her Chad bf groping her. Srs. When I was in highschool I saw a girl I crushed on being groped by her boyfriend - I'm talking ass grab and everything. Nice innocent looking girl too. It fuckin blackpilled the shit outta of me. Never again at that point and onwards.

As far as I know my oneitis is still single (apparently never had a bf). I keep thinking about her every now and then. She lives on the other side of the country.

I always use the "they have a million better options" argument, but then friend just say I need more confidence, what fucking bullshit that is. Just realize that women aren't the ones that need to settle, its guys that settle. She's not gonna settle on you.

it's very difficult, might be impossible actually